s e v e n

42 47 94 00

42 47 94 00

jimin kept repeating the numbers in the back of his head as he did the cleaning around the house, afraid he'd lose the paper.

"42 47 94 00"

he sung it to the sound of the music that was blasting, learning it like he should have learned for his classes back in grade school.

first the cleaning, then the yoongi, he'd promised himself. of course he couldn't keep his head away from the mystery boy, but he tried at least.

isn't it weird? he didn't know yoongi at all but still the idea off him was stuck to his mind. he was crushing so hard on the boy who gave him the sticky notes, it wasn't even real anymore.

after finishing to the last touches, fluffing the pillows and dusting in al the knocks and crannies, even organizing the fridge, he finally let himself touch his phone. slowly he'd touch in the numbers, wanting to call at first, but afraid he'd catch him in a bad timing, so the boy decided to text him.

+42 47 94 00

hiii, is this yoongi?

new phone who dis

i'm park jimin

cute boy from apartment 124!!!

that would be me, yes lmao

so uuh, this is awkward, knowing i wrote you like dozens of notes lmao

no i love it, they're really cute i loved them tbh

awe, cute just like you

you're making me blush!!

that's kinda my job isn't it, baby?

flirty, i see

not at all actually, only for you honestly

i'm flattered, but i have to head to class, ttyl?

ofc baby boy

later yoons  💓

——————————————
change +42 47 94 00 s name?

yes | no
——————————————

——————————————
change +42 47 94 00 to
"yoons 💓"

yes | no
——————————————

quickly after jimin had put his phone away with the biggest grin, a loud knocking was heard trough the wooden door and echoed throughout the room,

"jinnie? you home?"

of course jimin recognized this voice, it was the boy he'd know since kindergarten and went on runs with every other weekend.

he swung the door open.

"joonie!" jimin shouted as a little kid. namjoon had always been like an actual big brother to him.

namjoon happily engaged in the hug jimin was offering, not expecting the younger boy around since he'd usually be in class by now.

"jin is in his room, i go to go too class now so don't be too loud, we have neighbors," jimin jokingly said, and asked out the door before saying goodbye to a now blushing namjoon.

"was i too forward?"

"yoongi, you only send like 5 messages,"

"but i called him a nickname! i don't call anyone nicknames!"

"yoongi, relax, he thought it was cute,"

"but did he tho?"

yoongi was waking around the small space behind the counter he was sharing with taehyung who actually didn't even have to work tonight, but it wasn't crowded and he got free drinks, so it was a great opportunity for them to catch up.

"i called him baby boy, taehyung! i never even said that fucking word out loud!"

seeing his friend frustrated like that was somehow extremely funny to taehyung. why was he so frustrated over this boy he had made a good impression in? he was crying over spilled milk. or stressing over spilled milk.

"your horny ass was just thinking with your dick," taehyung said, stirring the ice in his drink around. yoongi had taken over one of his coworkers night shift, so the restaurant was as good as empty.

"dick?! tae don't say that, you're only making me more stressed!" yoongi exclaimed, letting out a series of groans out of frustration.

while yoongi was on the verge of having a breakdown, taehyung managed to quickly grab the olders phone, remembering the passcode and opening his messages.

"tae what are you doing?" yoongi finally noticed that taehyung had stolen his phone.

"kim motherfucking taehyung, give me back my phone," yoongi commanded.

taehyung held up his index finger showing he was almost done, and handed back the olders phone with the stupidest grin.

"check your messages, i'm gonna mix myself another mojito," tae giggled, taking his empty glass behind the polished wooded par.

minnie 🤤💖

hi jimin! how are ya?

i was just about to text you!

i'm doing amazing now :)

you're the sweetest

so i was wondering, are you free this saturday?

lemme check

yes i am, why?

do you maybe wanna go on a date? get ice cream or something

i'd love to, but i'm broke :(

i'll pay

meet you at the ice cream store downtown at 12:30pm!

a gentleman

see you then yoongi!!

❤️

see you then, baby

❤️

-

hi! quick question, if you
have an opinion on my book or
if you have criticism, please let
me know! i'd love to go make
this book the best it's could
be :) & how do you think
it's going so far?

- maria