Power has unleashed within the demon

After dad left and said his goodbyes I walked back to the now frozen cave that held kai and fuyu. 

For some reason the ice did not melt "black dragon roar!" I said hoping that the cave would melt but it still didn't. Without thinking I punched the ice "not even a crack?" I then let a disappointed sigh out. "Fuyu please make sure he's okay." A few minutes later I found myself wondering down a path that was not known, then a figure came out of the shadows I felt scared  but I don't know why.

The moon shined a lovely silver-ish glow making everything that was covered in darkness now crystal clear. The young wizard with black hair was now right in front of me. I knew I have seen him before but where? I could sense that the man was at least no older than 4 or 5 thousand years old.

"It's has been so long since I last saw you." He said with sadness in his voice, "how are you?" I questioned the wizard who had a blank expression on his face. "You have forgotten your past Akira or should I say Ayano." when he said that my body went numb I could not move at all even if I tried. All I could do was stare at the moon it made me feel relaxed I felt like the moon had taken all my troubles away in that moment.

Why is this happening to me!?

I only knew Ayano because of my dreams I knew that she was strong but I also know that she died because of depression the loss of her brother. I don't understand how I was her it did not make any sense. "Wait i-is that y-you z-zeref?" As soon as I said that I felt very sleepy and some of my magic was being drained right out of me. 

Zeref's pov 

Akira was in a deep sleep and not going to wake up any time soon, as she slept the moon was getting bigger like it was trying to give power to the girl. When I went to pick the female up I felt a Sharpe wave of pain go all over my body "whats going on?" Suddenly putting Ayano down the best I could also trying to avoid the pain. Slowly getting up on to my feet then glancing at my surroundings there was a tone of magic energy coming from Akira, her appearance had changed into something deadly all most like evil it's self.

Now she had fox or wolf like ears and fox whiskers  without warning she got up off the ground then on all fours like a lion ready to catch its food. Every second she was getting stronger by the minute I could see the bloodlust in her eyes they showed  no signs of  hesitation or mercy. "YOU killed Ayato. My Only brother!" She growled. Her voice was like a knife that could cut everything at will. The only emotion the creature showed was hate and anger. Now she remembers!

"She is using power only for it to be unleashed within this demon"

"Calm down Ayano, I don't want to fight I just want to talk-" I was cut off when I felt a fist go  to my face. I was thrown back into a huge oak tree. As soon as my body hit the tree I heard a snap the tree was no longer there or anywhere for that matter. Suddenly I saw some kind of cloak  surrounding Akira, she just kept getting stronger. I know that she hasn't unlocked her other powers yet because it is to soon for her to. I did not think that she would have this type of power is something controlling her?

3rd person pov 

The moon is as bright as the sun Zeref was standing afar from Ayano (Akira) everything went silent giving the fox/wolf  the  advantage she then hide in the shadows making her presents unknown. Zeref on the other hand has lost control over his curse killing everything in his path, Akira let a roar slip through her lips stopping zeref's attack in the process. Dust was everywhere blocking everyone's vision well not Akira's at least. The young wizard could see the blood red eyes shining threw the dust like it was nothing but day light.

The female was faster than lightning blocking every attack that came her way when the dust faded into thin air all Zeref could see was some kind of dark energy in the shape of a ball. The energy (chakura )  was tiny all of a sudden then disappeared within a second the male wizard was frozen in place the attack hit Zeref with full force making him vanish in the process.

Kai's pov 

Me and mom was in the cave unaffected by how cold it was, she told me that Akira is the daughter of the dragon king and has more power than her own  father. All of the dragons thought that she died a long time ago and some thought that she had been reborn with the memories from her past life.  "Mom how was she reborn?" I asked but mom did not answer me. "She has amazing powers with no weakness, so she can never die. Also she can bring things back from the dead if she wants to child." I nodded then she spoke again " there is going to be war soon my child. It is between the fire dragon kings son and  Akira." Mom had a worried look on her face.

"So its between Natsu and Akira" I do not know who will win but I will protect my mate even if it means death I will put my life on the life and I don't care what the cost it. Then something filled the air it was like fire and death mixed with evil, I noticed that the ice had melted it was Akira's  sent and some one else. I looked at mom then she gave me a nod so I left to find her, when I got near the sent my heart was beating at an inhuman rate. The thing I saw was a fox or was it a wolf? I don't really care right now.

"Akira please calm down!" I said as I ran up to her, tackled her to the ground. She was growling I was scared to death "kai what are you doing here?" She growled/asked her eyes were like a fox and her cloak vanishing with her power. I guess she lost control but why does she have Ayano's sent mixed with hers?  A few moments later her eyes returned back to normal. "Zeref was here and I don't know what happened after he called me Ayano." It still does not make any sense. I'm guessing that she only use a little bit of her power.

Sorry for the long chapter and I'll update another part tomorrow if you want. Anyway thank you for reading this.

If you enjoyed the is chapter comment or vote 

🎲Have a good day or night 🎲

1185words