~The Tower of heaven there lies a true mind broken demon~

This is going to be a long chapter okay

Lucy's pov

Me, happy, and Natsu were going on a mission to the tower of heaven to try and find Erza and maybe Natsu friend she went missing a year ago anyway Natsu was fighting jellal, Kai was getting Ezra out of the huge crystal  Kai was out of magic then started eating the crystal giving him magic "Natsu I wanna finish him off" he said while looking like a monster. "you need rest" I said looking straight at Kai "Lucy you're the only weak one here so just butt out of it  got that" I looked at the ground I felt a crazy strong power coming towards us.   

Nobody's pov

there flying in the sky was a black with a couple of light blue marks on its body it was very powerful none of the members of fairy tail or any other guilds could take it down the mention its name made every single guild back down in fear, from what Kai could see he knew the dragon but couldn't remember its name. The dragon had one white/red eye and the other didn't look right. The other eye was pitch black with a red iris

 The other eye was pitch black with a red iris

     Kai's pov

I stood there frozen but not in fear like the rest of those weaklings "long time no see kai" the dragon used telepathy to speak in my mind I knew it was female thought. "who are you and how do you know me?" I gave the female dragon a confused look and an innocent smile "I've known you for a long time remember when a girl saved you" I fell in to a deep sleep right in the middle of a battle  when you wake up you'll remember me but you'll forget everyone in your current guild other than the girl that saved you" the dragon said as my eyes started to get heavy drifting off in to the dark world I once knew very well.

Lucy's pov

I saw Kai fall on the stone cold and broken floor I couldn't move but when I tried all I felt was pain the dragon suddenly was in front of me I was terrified I could see the blood lust, the pain that the dragon went though "human you do not  know what true pain  fells like" then I heard a scream blood was coming from Natsu.so mouth he fell next to Kai in his pool of blood "Nat-" I couldn't finish my sentence the pain was too much. A bright light surrounded the dragon I closed my eyes then opened them to find a girl with long black hair and Caramel skin my eyes went wide. "Akira!"

Akira's pov

  "Akira" I saw Lucy looking at me with pure fear in her eyes "what?" I gave her a look that says 'you thought I was dead' I gave the most innocent and sweet smile to her "what's wrong Lu cat got ya throat?" she just stared at me not daring to say a word  "dear sweet sister" I heard my older brother say  while falling from the sky and landing with no grace "piss off deidara" I looked at him when he was walking closer to me.