Chapter 7

Hey everyone! How are you all? If you've made it this far in my writing I am extremely happy, so thank you all so much :) It makes me happy when people comment on my stuff, although it doesn't happen too often... Oh well, thank you anyways! The pic is a collage for Brenna st. Claire!

Gaara and Tsunade tore through the rooms in the hospital. It was the only building they hadn't checked yet, one that Brenna enjoyed hiding in because of the mass amount of rooms.

Gaara spoke a bit. "So, this Brenna...."

Tsunade looked at him. "She's a Chuunin, a problem, and constantly pranks the others. She's like a female Naruto but more violent, deadly, and humorous. She's a good person, smiley, happy, but if anything goes wrong she gets upset and has the potential of destroying the entire village with her bare hands."

Gaara stopped. "Oh."

They continued to tear apart the rooms, until they hit the mystery girl's room. Gaara froze when he saw her. "Oh no.... what happened to her? How'd she get here?" A string of worried words tumbled out of his mouth, causing him to fall apart into a mess on the floor.

Tsunade gasped. "You know her? Here come on, let's to another room..." she picked Gaara up and helped him into a room across the hall which was empty.

Gaara curled up on the bed.

"What happened between you and her?" Tsunade asked softly.

Gaara turned a pained look towards her. "A lot...."

~*~

Brenna st. Clair snuck through the hallway. It was already searched through.

She peered through a door and saw two of the people who were looking for her in the room. Gaara was laying on the bed and Tsunade was sitting in a chair nearby.

'Strange' she thought to herself. She turned and saw the other door, exactly across the hall, slightly ajar. She crawled over and quietly opened the door.

Once she was in the room the red haired female shut the door all the way, as to keep the two searchers out of it. Standing up, Brenna saw a small girl laying in the bed. She checked the girl's roster, to see what she was in the hospital for.

Brenna read: "Name: unknown, affiliation: unknown, age: unknown, why here: coma."

Along the name line, in Naruto's scrawled handwriting, was the name Snow. He must've found her, since he named the last guy he brought in where he found him.

Brenna moved to the girl's side.

"Snow, huh?" She whispered. "Well your a cute girl, maybe you'll get along here, like I did..."

Earlier that day, Shikamaru had once again pissed her off, without meaning to, which was why she was hiding. She didn’t want to burn the village down, it was too dear to her.

"I love fire, but it's my greatest fear... what are you afraid of Snow? Is it monsters, like a little kid? Or the cold? Or is it something abnormal, like that dark?" Brenna noticed the shadows grow darker as she finished speaking. "Huh, that's interesting..."

She sat down in the chair where there was a pillow and blanket, still warm. It smelled like the ramen king himself.

‘What was Naruto doing in here… Watching her or something?’ Brenna wondered.

The girl jolted, sitting straight up. the heart monitor was beeping faster than it had been.

Brenna turned to see bright green eyes peering at her. They were a really pretty color, and the girl looked to be the same as age as a lot of the genin and chuunin in the village.