Chapter 12

(So I've been on major hiatus, so hopefully I'll be able to write more often. I've been focusing on my job and my YouTube channel, my username is the same as here. I've been battling bouts of depression and anxiety, and everything has been feeling very wrong lately. It seems to have passed though, and I feel much more alive. Don't hate me, I just needed a filler chapter in order to get things planned out again, cuz I forgot what I had planned whoops. The next arc starts next chapter though, so look forward to that!!! ~Eren)

The schedule looked like this on gold days:

        Gaara- 5:30 am/ 7:00 am

        Breakfast- 7:00 am/ 8:00 am

        Shikamaru- 8:00am/ 9:30 am

        Choji- 9:30 am/ 11:00 am

        Naruto-11:00 am/ 1:00 pm

        Lunch- 1:00 pm/ 2:00 pm

        Kakashi- 2:00 pm/ 3:30 pm

        Shino- 3:30 pm/ 5:00 pm

        Kurenai- 5:00 pm/ 6:30 pm

        Dinner- 6:30 pm/ 7:30 pm

        Free Time- 7:30/ bedtime

And silver days looked like this:

        Neji- 5:30 am/ 7:00 am

        Breakfast- 7:00 am/ 8:00 am

        Sakura- 8:00am/ 9:30 am

        Tenten- 9:30 am/ 11:00 am

        Naruto-11:00 am/ 1:00 pm

        Lunch- 1:00 pm/ 2:00 pm

        Kakashi- 2:00 pm/ 3:30 pm

        Rock Lee- 3:30 pm/ 5:00 pm

        Kiba- 5:00 pm/ 6:30 pm

        Dinner- 6:30 pm/ 7:30 pm

        Free Time- 7:30/ bedtime

Training everyday like that, Snow and the others grew to be very close. Estelle and Brenna were essentially family to her, and she looked up to Kakashi with much loyalty. Gaara, Neji, Shakamaru, and Naruto seemed to be rising to family status as well, even though they didn't live with the girls. Settling into a family house, Snow's playful nature came out with pranks flying around more and more each day., and there were occasional days where each teacher took Snow on "field trips," basically just spending time with her while teaching her an hours lesson in a day. Today was Brenna's day, and she had a few indoor games planned since it was still snowing, she just needed to actually find Snow.

"Ohhhh Snooowww!" Brenna called out, laughing. "Where are youuu?" 

Brenna had been upstairs looking for the small girl, who wasn't in bed like she should've been. Walking slowly and looking in any place the girl could've been hiding, Brenna started to become worried.

"Snow, are you still here?"

"Snow?"

"Where are you?"

The worry was becoming more and more prominent in her voice. She didn't even notice the cupcakes sitting on the kitchen counter, with a place card that said "For Brenna" on it. Making sure the downstairs of the house was completely clear, the redhead went back upstairs to double check before calling Naruto and Kakashi. She went back into Snow's room to look for any clues that the girl had been abducted.

"Snow?"

Going over to the bed, she stood there staring at the sheets. The bed was perfectly made, like it always was when Snow left it. Brenna sighed. Turning around, she scanned the room for any other indications of Snow. Suddenly, someone grabbed her ankles and pulled. Screaming, Brenna desperately looked down into the glowing green eyes of her "attacker."

"Snow!"

"Hiiiiiii!!" Snow giggled.

"Why on earth were you down there? You had me worried sick!"

"I was waiting!" She laughed, and crawled into Brenna's lap. Her speech had significantly improved since she began living with the two girls. She still didn't talk all that much, but she could actually communicate with more than a few people who knew her silent language. "Food?"

Brenna looked down at her with a smile. "Yeah, let's go eat. Is there anything you want?"

Snow shrugged. She climbed out of Brenna's lap, and grabbed her by the hand. Leading them downstairs into the kitchen, Brenna spotted the cupcakes.

"Hey Snow, did you and Estelle make those for me?"

Snow nodded, a big smile on her face. 

"Awww, thank you! you guys are so sweet!" Brenna picked up a cupcake, and took a huge bite. She froze, a look of confusion creeping across her face. She put down the cupcake, and gave a proud looking Snow a long look. Brenna chewed, and chewed, and swallowed, staring straight into Snow's eyes, which were slowly losing their pranky luster. Brenna ate the entire cupcake while looking at her like that.

After she was done, Brenna walked off.

Snow looked somewhat disappointed, her blonde eyebrows furrowed, and her small mouth pulled into a tight line. 

"But, meat cupcakes..."