7 • 2/17/20

"What are these?" Gou asked. She was currently visiting Makoto and Nagisa at their apartment.

"They're cookies..." Makoto responded.

"They look a bit like deformed baseballs." Gou snickered.

"That's what I said!" Nagisa cheered. "Also, did you know Rei followed my fanpage?"

"Yes, Nagisa, you've told us at least 50 times in the past 20 minutes I've been here." Gou replied.

"I'm just so excited!!" Nagisa yelled, rolling around on the ground.

"Calm down, Nagisa." Makoto sighed.

"Hey, you'd be doing the same thing if Haru followed you!" Nagisa shot back, sticking his tongue out.

"Fair point." Makoto admitted, while Gou started to laugh at the 2's petty quarrel.

"Do you think Rin got his package yet?" Nagisa asked.

"I don't know, it'll probably take a bit before it gets to him." Makoto responded.

"Anyways, help the needy!" Nagisa begged, holding his hands in the air.

Gou and Makoto sighed, before grabbing Nagisa's hands and pulling him off the ground.

"What if Haru-kun got your package, Makoto-kun?" Gou asked.

"I don't know, I hope he did. But he probably doesn't think they taste good." Makoto said.

------

Meanwhile...

"Haru, someone left you a package at the front desk." Rei told Haru, when he got out of the pool at the SC.

"Where?" Haru asked, putting a towel on his head. The two walked to the front desk, and Haru's eyes caught sight of a package on the counter. "What do you think is inside?"

"Open it then." Rei responded. Haru rolled the tape off the box, and opened it up. He reached his hand inside and pulled out a cookie. "It looks like a deformed baseball..."

"It tastes like one too..." Haru said, after he bit into one. "It's the thought that counts."

"It looks like there's a card at the bottom." Rei pointed out. Haru took the letter out of the box, and opened it up. "Dear Haru, I am a big fan of your swimming. I hope you win in the internationals this year. From, a fan."

"I can read, you know." Haru said.

"There was a time in high school where you couldn't. You said something about a Haru shooting another Haru." Rei replied.

"Fine, you got me there." Haru admitted, before putting another deformed cookie in his mouth.

------

"If he did get the package, do you think he'd like it?" Makoto asked.

"Meh. He'd probably think they're deformed, but don't worry, you didn't put your name on it." Nagisa reassured him.

"Yeah. You'll be fine. Anyways, I'm going to make a phone call to Sei, I'll be next door like always!" Gou giggled, before leaving the apartment. Gou was their neighbor, so they could talk whenever they liked.

"Who's Sei?" Nagisa asked when she left.

"No idea. Should we tell Rin?" Makoto continued.

"Nah, let's see how this turns out." Nagisa snickered.

Ring!

The two looked down at their phone, and saw Rin had texted them both.

Rin: Is someone talking about me I just sneezed

Nagisa: Nah

Makoto: Actually we just said your name don't listen to Nagisa

"Aww, Mako-Chan!" Nagisa complained. "I was just about to prank Rin-chan!"

"It wouldn't have been a good one anyways." Makoto responded.

"My pranks are never 'not good', Mako-Chan. CHOGIWA." Nagisa said, while playing Wolf before proceeding to roll on the floor and out of the room.

"What just happened?" Makoto asked himself, as he could hear Nagisa yelling the lyrics from the other room.