35 • 7/12/20

backstroke_for_days
Happy 4 month anniversary, Haru-chan! 💙💚❤️🖤💜💛🧡💞💓💗💖💘💕❣️💝💘🧡💓💚💞❣️🖤💗💖💖🧡💝🖤🖤❣️💚💛💓💗🧡💖💜🖤💖💓💚💓💚💙💛🧡💚🧡💚💙💚💖🧡💟💝💟❣️🧡🧡💖🧡💖💟❣️💝💓💛🧡💗

only-swim-free
Thanks Makoto, you too. ❤️❣️💝❣️💝🧡💟💗💚💙💗💛💛💗💚🧡💟💟🧡💚🖤🧡❤️❤️🧡💚💞💓💗💕💓💖💓💝💖💖💖💛💚💙❤️💜

backstroke_for_days
I GOT HEARTS FOR ONCE 💚💚💚💚💚💚

only-swim-free
I always send you hearts.

backstroke_for_days
Not as much as I do, Haru!!! Check your mail.

only-swim-free
Check yours too
Read 7:21 AM

------

Haru opened his mailbox, and saw a package covered in pink wrapping paper and lacy ribbons. It looked like Cupid barfed on it. It was addressed to him, meaning it was from Makoto.

"We only sent him a box we found at the dollar store. THE DOLLAR STORE, HARU. I don't think he'd care, as long as it's from us, Haru. You're right Haru. But what if Makoto hates us for this? You worry too much, Haru. Hmm, white to F5. We're playing chess this time, Haru. NOT CHECKERS. WHY CAN'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT GAME WE'RE PLAYING?!"

Haru was snapped out of his thoughts when he was tapped on the shoulder. A man was trying to access his own mailbox.

"Son, you're in the way a bit." He said. The man's mailbox was right underneath his own.

"Sorry." Haru mumbled, taking his package and leaving.

"Son. Don't call me son. Ugh, we never should've let Haru vent his anger through Broadway musicals instead of shooting us." Haru thought.

When he got to his apartment, he carefully opened the box so he didn't ruin it. Inside, there was a bunch of cookies that looked slightly burnt and shaped like deformed baseballs. There was also another swimsuit in there, and a picture of a cat that Haru had seen hundreds of times. And of course there was a green shirt Makoto had made him, with an arrow pointing to the right saying "He belongs to me, not you."

------

Makoto entered the apartment, carrying a box from the mail. He heard a scream come from the bathroom, but ignored it as he put the package on the table and a fluff ball bounded out of the bathroom.

Makoto felt something rub against his leg, and bent down to pick up his cat.

"Hi, Kirara-chan." Makoto cooed, petting the cat softly. Nagisa trudged out of the bathroom, looking shook.

"Mako-chan, your cat is pure evil! Kira-chan's a monster!" Nagisa complained. "She attacked me while I was using the toilet!"

"Could you stop calling my cat 'killer-chan' please?" Makoto asked, as Kirara nuzzled against him. (Kira can also mean killer, and the name is a reference to Death Note.)

"You set yourself up for that, by naming it Kirara." Nagisa told him.

"I named her that because her eyes sparkled like the stars!" Makoto shot back. Kirara jumped down from his arms, and became suddenly interested in Nagisa's sock. Nagisa saw Kirara's eyes widen, and quickly jumped back as she pounced on his sock.

"AHHH!" Nagisa screeched, as he ran around being chased by Kirara.

"How adorable!" Makoto cooed, as his playful kitten chased Nagisa. He turned back to the package on the table, and opened it. It was a package from Haru.

Inside there was 2 cat toys, what looked like a drawing of mackerel of all things, and a blue shirt that had an arrow pointing to the left saying, "He is mine. Go away."

They had strategically planned these shirts, so if they ever went anywhere in public, people would know to back off.

------

backstroke_for_days
I got your package Haru-chan 💓💝💖💖💖💛💚💙❤️💜💚🧡💟💟🧡💔💚🖤🧡❤️💓💖💓💝💖💖💖💛💚💙

only-swim-free
Me too

backstroke_for_days
Nagisa's complaining about my cat again, did you like the picture I sent?

only-swim-free
Yes your cat is cute

backstroke_for_days
I'll talk to you in a bit Nagisa's dying I think
I Read at 7:43 AM

------

Makoto followed the screaming to Nagisa's room, who was crouched on the bed and practically glued to the wall, while Kirara sat at the base of the bed, watching Nagisa intently.

Makoto scooped us his cat, and left the room.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter hehe