Jade by @WriterRaichu

By WriterRaichu
Cover by ImberLapis
Chapter One Banner by Cora-chan

Are you in need of a drama story but don't want to sit there and feel like reading chapters of mindless bickering back and forth between some sassy characters?

You want a some action, a pinch a mystery, and some gosh darn well written sentences don't you?

Just sit right there (or lay there if you're in you bed) while I tell you of the gem I found!

At first glance you might be thinking: "Oh another journey fic. How exciting."

But, before you click the back arrow on that story, I invite you to sit with me as we read it.

Each chapter is written beautifully and it flows well into with each new scene. The protagonist, Jade Woods isn't your average, cookie cutter female character. She is very much indeed, all bark and bite.

There are a few grammar mistakes, as with every story, but nothing a second pair of eyes can't fix!

If your a little unsure about diving to this story, then perhaps another set of voices can persuade you.

[C O M M E N T S]
"I thought this book was very interesting to read, I don't often read OC (original character) stories but this one was a page turner!

The chapters were not too long and they gave enough to detail to entice the reader into wanting to keep reading, but at the same time making the reader want to take it slow to absorb all of the information.

I did find a couple of small grammar mistakes and at times I got a little lost on the plot...but I have enjoyed the story so far and am awaiting the next part of it. Very well done WriterRaichu and keep up the good work."
-LeahBates2

"Love the characters so much so far! They're so real, and I can relate to the main character and her reactions. She's sassy, sarcastic, and 3D. You don't see that very often in fanfiction.

It captures the teen experience while also being a fantastic Pokemon story. All of this is surrounded by an eloquent vocabulary, keeping every sentence fresh. The only problem I've noticed so far were a few grammatical mistakes. Nothing huge, and for the most part it's not capitalizing letters after quotes.

The plot is set up to be very interesting. Being a fanfiction set in Kanto after the fall of Team Rocket, the author can go anywhere with this story. I highly recommend that you go check it out!"
-gofishstories

"I think this story is gonna be a classic! <3
Loving it already"
-NaivEevee

"Oh wow the whole book was updated. Time to reread!
-Cora-chan

[DETAILS]

SUMMARY

"Jade Woods moves with her mother to the Kanto region for a fresh start and a breath of fresh air.

But not all goes according to plan. A painful past can resurface its ugly head at any time. The kindest role model can reveal corruption.

And betrayal can strike where you least expect it. When darkness pursues from her past and awaits in her future, can Jade focus on the light?"

GENRE
Action/Adventure
-Drama
-Mystery

MATURE RATING
No

STATUS
Ongoing

LENGTH
Ten chapters with about 1000-2000 words

READS
1.6k

VOTED
105

UPDATE SCHEDULE
Undecided

Link
www.wattpad.com/story/66824503-Jade-pokemon

{Posted 03 April 2018}