Rattatas Aren't Royal by @sawyerpages

By sawyerpages
Reccomend by LunaRowlet and panpour

“Rattatas aren't Royal” is a story I never knew I needed but I'm happy I got! It's a creative take on the rare, Pokèmon-Fairytale AU type stories on Wattpad; containing elements from both the “Cinderella” and the “Princess and the Frog” movies - at least in my perspective.

The story revolves around, fifteen-year old Adaline, a hopeful girl who wants nothing more than to be the new-bride-to-be to Prince Silas. When I read this, Adaline's character came off as a kind of dependent, a follower type girl so to speak. In many stories, girls like that tend to become whiner and I don't want this to happen as the story progress because I honestly like Adaline and I want her to succeed.

As for Prince Silas, he's adorable, like a closeted nerd whose just trying his best. I can't wait to see more of him really.

I don't have much to say on the characters as there are only two chapters in the story currently. The chapters themselves are a little lengthy, even so, they aren't boring. The story itself is interesting and I'm interested to see where it will go.
(panpour)

__________
A beautiful story, well written. What can be better?

“Ratattas aren’t royal” is just that! Great grammar, vocabulary and descriptions, along with a gripping storyline with some nice twists and turns.

The first thing that drew me in was the description. It was quite intriguing. The story moves at a nice pace, not too fast and not too slow. Once you start reading, you simply can’t put it down!

I cannot wait for the next chapter! I’d definitely recommend this story to any fan of Pokémon!
(LunaRowlet)
__________________

[ D E T A I L S ]

SUMMARY
"'Once Upon a Time' was how my story was supposed to start. It was supposed to be full of magic and ballroom dances and enchantment and. . . I guess it did deliver on those aspects but not in the way it was meant to. I am without a doubt, absolutely positive I was not destined to be a rodent."

All Adaline wanted was to marry Prince Silas of Tressem. However, when she allows her handmaiden Emily to accompany her to the Tressem Royal Ball, she is transformed into a Rattata. The only way to return to her human state is to find someone willing to evolve the most unlikable Pokémon on the planet.

GENRE
Action/ Adventure

MATURE RATING
N/A

STATUS
Ongoing

LENGTH
2 chapters

READS
108 reads

VOTES
14 votes

UPDATE SCHEDULE
Irregular

LINK
https://www.wattpad.com/story/155783131-rattatas-aren%27t-royal/parts

com/story/155783131-rattatas-aren%27t-royal/parts