Zam the Hybrid by @DI_Gremlin

By DI_Gremlin
Recommended by glitterandasphalt
Cover Artist Cora-chan

If you are looking for a Pokémon story with an original concept and mature content, look no further. The book is well written, with hardly any noticeable errors, and is formatted in a way that is very easy to read on a mobile device.

The grammar and spell are satisfactory; everything is done the way it should be. Not only is it smart, but it’s funny as well. Some of the best humor I’ve come across in a Wattpad Pokémon story to date. I still can’t look at cucumber with out thinking of this book!

There are plenty of exciting action scenes and mysteries to solve. Not to mention the intriguing transition of Sam to Zam, which continues to evolve over the length of the story. The book is just plain fun to read, and it’s originality makes it truly stand out among the others.

Best of all, it’s completed. No waiting or hoping for updates. You can read it all in one night if you want, and you just might, if you give it try. There is even a good possibility for a sequel.

Now, on the topic of the mature content of the book, it is quite mild. There are brief descriptions of nudity, implied sex, and strong language. Nothing too descript, but enough to give it an adult feel.

[DETAILS]

SUMMARY
Sam Baker's life is about to change forever.

When the shy boy is diagnosed with life-threatening brain conditions, all hope seems lost. However, one maverick doctor suggests the unthinkable: a brain transplant. When donor's weren't exactly knocking at the door, an even more extreme alternative is pur forward. Now fused with the power of an Alakazam, Sam is transformed into a completely new creature. He's Zam the Hybrid!

Despite having an IQ of near 5000, it's a whole new world for Zam and he's got a lot to learn very quickly. Can he defeat the reigning chess world champion? Will he ever become a respectable detective? Can he dismantle the flaws government and save the region from the money making schemes of the greedy? And will he ever understand the use of slang?

GENRE
Action/Adventure

MATURE RATING
Contains strong and some adult themes

STATUS
Complete

LENGTH
Twenty-Two Chapters

READS
1.4K

VOTES
187

UPDATE SCHEDULE
N/A

Link
https://my.w.tt/OQ5dGTbJHM

Posted: {5/6/18}