Chapter 2) Welcome To L.A!

(still Austin pov)
Despite Orlando physically and verbally abuse me, I'd always felt confident about myself which is never change.

Today's my first day at HTS(Hollywood Teen Sensation) High School Of Talents and Fan-Shipping.

So, i got myself ready then greeted and joined my mom, my best Alex and my step-dad Orlando for breakfast.

Once we finished our breakfast, We said goodbye to my mom and Orlando then went to leave to wait for our bus.

As we wait for our bus, I was watching my old cover videos i'd did til the bus arrived.

Alex and I got in the bus and sat next to our other best friends Robert and Zach.

(At Hollywood Teen Sensation High School Of Talents and Fan-Shipping)

Once we arrived HTS, We entered the school and went to the office to get our schedules. As we gotten our schedules, we bumped into five really familiar guys.

"Oh my b-"

"It's okay, Lad." A boy with green emeralds eyes says.

"No way, You guys are 1D!" Alex & Zach exclaimed with joy.

"Yea. Well, This school is called Hollywood Teen Sensation." Niall pointed out as i rubbed the back of my neck for embarrassment.

"Sorry bout that, These are my best friends Alex, Robert & Zach." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you guys. Um, do you guys need help finding your classes?" Louis replied as the 3 of us nodded.

We gave them a schedules then they hand it back to us and told us where our 1st period class are.