Chapter 30) My Girl, She loves Me, I Know She's On My Mind Even When We

(Willow pov)
Stella & I are gonna go to a field trip for our dance class with our classmates Mindless Behavior & my crush Myles Brown aka DJ Big Deal.

The place we're going to on the field trip was dance academy.

*At Dance Academy*
While we're at the dance academy, Our dance teacher Dave Scott & the academy's choreographer Rosero McCoy started to pair us with partners.

Craig, Princeton, Rayan & Trevor paired up with Bahja, Bre, Star & Zendaya for either hip hop, jazz, tango or waltz rountine.

While, I'm paired up with my crush Myles Brown aka DJ Big Deal.

One by one, Craig, Princeton, Rayan & Trevor all did their dance with their partner.

Followed by Stella with her boyfriend eric unger, And the kids from the dance academy.

"Okay. Last but not least, Willow Smith & Myles Brown, Dancing to hip hop." dance academy cheropher announced as we started dancing & it came be "Fine China" by Chris Brown.

When we were finished, Everybody was clapping for our performance and we bow down.

"Hey, You did really good." He compliments.

"Uh...Thank, You did really, really good. Like Chris Brown good." I replied shyly which made him laugh alittle.

Once we were having fun at the dance academy, We said goodbye to everybody from the and got back in the bus.

"All of you did a really great job!" Mr, Dave Scott said.

"Thank you!!!!!!" We answered, at the same time.

The bus drive us somewhere to eat and after that, he took us back to school.