Chapter 27) Better Together

(Austin pov)
Cam & I are still on the piano, and i think she noticed what's bothering me.

"Hey, Are you okay?" She asked.

"No. It just... I sometime feel bad about myself." I admit.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause, Compare to 5S0S, 1D & Justin, I feel unlikable. Especially being compare to Justin." I told her, admitting the truth.

"What? I bet differ. I mean, You're just as talented as eveybody here. And, I doubt people get tired of hanging out with ot listening to you, cause i obviously don't and neither do the girls. And, i'm pretty sure Justin feels the same way." Camila said.

"Really?" I question.

"Yes, Really." Camila replied.

"Thanks. So, How are things with Lauren?" I asked her.

"Honestly, I find it a bit flattering but also that people sees Lauren & I being couple. I mean, Out of the girls, I mostly love hanging out with her." She confessed.

"Awwwww, That's sweet!" I teased as she smiles embaressed.

"Yea, Well. Did you say, 'You guys have seen how me & Lauren interact with each other, And did the same thing with you before when we were dating." She said.

"That's true. You can't blame someone for liking whoever they like." I pointed out, agreeing with what she said.

"You're right bout that. So, Who do you like, Austin?" She asked.

"As a friend, Or like-like?" I said, being specific.

"Like-like?" She says.

I can't tell Camila that i have a crush on Justin, She's gonna make fun of me. Or maybe tell someone. Either way, I doubt he'll feel the same way.

"Uh.....No one." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Camila says as i nodded 'yes'.

"Are you sure you're sure?" Camila asked, not convinced by my answer.

"Yes, I'm sure. And if i do, then I'll tell you, Camila." I promised.

"Okay." She says.

Once we finished talking bout liking someone, We began to goof off while waiting for class to start.