Chapter 55) Cus Never thought I'd find somebody, I'd do anything

(Austin pov)
It's now 8th period and all today, I was thinking bout the park with Justin.

Man, What are we gonna do at the park? Is it a surprise or something? Well, I shouldn't worry bout that cause i get to hang out with my favorite singer ever today, Justin! I mean, I'm a belieber.

Once the bell ring, I rushed outside the class and ran outside to see Justin leaning on his car.

"Hey, You ready!" He asked.

"Yea, Duh!" I joked, nodding my head as we both went in and buckled our seatbelts.

*flashback*
"Hey, Mila, I needa tell you something!" I called as she and the girls was gonna head to the music room.

"Yea, What's up?" She answers, Walking up to me as we went inside the

"Okay. Remember when i told you i liked no one?" I mentioned as she nod.

"Well, There's person i think i have a crush on.

"Oooooooh, We know this person?" She asked.

"Yea. That person's pretty much likable, cool & i also like us hanging out."

"Is it Becky?" She guessed as i shook my head

"I'll give you a hint. The person is an opposite gender." I revealed as she gasp,

"Is it Justin Bieber?!" Camila answers, smiling.

"Yea, How did you guess that right?" I question, surprisingly.

"One, Your Mahomie watched your covers, Including the one with JB. Two, People including the Beliebers & Mahomies would compare you guys singing. Three, You two hanged out a few times." Camila pointed out.

"Yea." I replied, feeling alittle embaressed.

"Well. I think he feels same way." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, He obviously worried bout you since you did that emotional poem called 'What About Love?'."

"And besides, Who wouldn't like you? Cause, I know i did." Camila added.
*end of flashback*

*At the park*
The first thing we did was we walked around as Justin told me jokes.

We went to play on the playground for a bit then we got ourselves some ice-cream.

*At the movie theater*

Justin drive us to the movie theater and we started watching "The Emoji Movie" as we eat some food.