Chapter 90) Say You're Just in love wit the Thoughts Of You

*Year 2019*

(Austin pov)
I head over to meet up with Justin at the studio since he wanted us to meet up so I hope nothing's wrong.

*At studio*

I arrived at the studio to see him on the guitar singing.

You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it
(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)
I think it's time, think it's time that you show it
You're beautiful, beautiful

Baby what you doin', where you at, where you at?
Why you actin' so shy? Holdin' back, holdin' back
We're not the only ones doin' it like that, it like that
So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back

'Cuz all around the world people want to be loved (oh)
'Cuz all around the world they're no different than us (oh)
All around the world world world people want to be loved (yeah)
All around the world world world they're no different than us (yeah yeah oh)

You're crazy girl, crazy girl, you should know it
(You're crazy girl, crazy girl, you should know it)
I think it's time, think it's time that you show it
You're crazy girl (yeah yeah)

Well baby what you doin', where you at, where you at?
Why you actin' so shy? Holdin' back, holdin' ba-

"Ahem!" I faked cough, getting his attention as he turn his head to me.

"Oh. Hey, Austin!" He greets, smiling before pecking my cheek as I sat down next to him.

"So. You wanna meet up with Demi & the others at her party?" He mentioned.

"Uh, Sure..Who's coming?" I asked.

"Joe, Kevin, Nick, Selena, 1D, Camila, Normani, Dinah, Tyren, Shawn, Hailee Steinfeld, Ariana, Breezy, Z & Charlie." He told me.

"Ight, That's cool. So, What did you wanna tell me?" I said, wanting to get straight to the point.

"Yea. I wanted to know how you feel bout me spending time with Hailey?" He said.

"Uh. I think I'm still gonna get used to it. Like, If it was either Selena or your other first ex-girlfriend Caitlin Beadles, then I'm completely okay cause you know...." I explains as he nods.

"Yea, You're actually right bout that. Ight, You wanna to the party or what?" He says, getting up

"Sure, Let's go!" I agreed as we head out the studio and went in the car as he drives us to Demi's house.

*At Demi's house*

We arrived at her house, seeing the Jonas Brothers with Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis Niall their girlfriends Hailee Steinfeld & Ellie Calder.