Chapter 7

LAST CHAPTER:

Erikas pov
Am i starting to like him?

THIS CHAPTER:

*NEXT MORNING*
jakes pov:
I woke up earlier than usual . You ask your self why? Well to be honest i hoped erika would have texted me. I ran to my phone unpluged it from my charger and ran back in my bed because it was still really cold. I opened my phone but ther was nothing from Erika lirally nothing and when i say that i mean it . There was no snap or insta story she didn't send snap streaks( that was very weired from her) she hadn't texted me what is happening to her?

Erikas pov
I fell asleep before  posting anything o social media but i had a long day behind me . You ask yourself why the fuck it was long i didn't do much , well let me tell you how long of a day it could be if you are thinking only about one person and at the same time have to ignore. I went to the bathroom showered put some natural makeup on .curled the ends of my hair . Then i went to my closet picked a cute outfit out ( black highwasted  shorts with a red croptop a black leather jacket and red allstars) i went down to the kitchen made an oatmeal. Afer i was done eating i took my phone, bookbag and carkeys told my mom bye and jumped in my car.

Jakes pov
After that went to my bathroom did my morning routine( i'm not going into deatils becuase i'm lazy) and went to school. When i arrived there i parked next to erikas white jeep. As i was walking in i saw erika she looked really cute i gave her a little smile but she ignored it so i just went to my locker to find Chanthomy already standing there i took out the books i needed for first period and went to . I was early so i went on my phone 2mins later erika walked in . The only chair left was next to me . She sat next to me i tried to make a conversatiob but she would ignore me.

*Lunch*
I went to the table we usually sit at Chanthony was already there i waited for erika to come and sit with us like always but when i saw her walk into the cafetiria she sat at the table next to us her back facing me. Chanthony looked at me and said

Chan: yo bro why isn't erika sitting next to us?

J: i don't even know we had this little argument the othor day and since then she would completly ignore me

I said it a little louder so that erika could hear me .
But the next thing she did left me in shock.

TBC
Yo guys i came back earlier from the birthday . So thats why i could still write this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
-Lina💫
493 words