Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Emily's pov~

' TICK TOCK TICK TOCK' I stared impatiently at the clock hoping class would end soon. ' 3:14. TICK TOCK,TICK TOCK. 3:15. RINGGGGGG!!!!' I ran towards the door and to my locker. "10 12 22" I whispered to myself trying to get the lock to open. As soon as I opened the locker door I got all my stuff and headed towards my Black Range Rover. I need to escape this hell hole.

"Hey Emily! Wait up!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I mentally groaned and turned around with the biggest fake smile. "Hey Kim!" I said opening the truck door.

"So a bunch of us are going to that cute little dinner at the end of the corner. Would you like to come and join us?" She brushed out her plaid skirt and smiled. I hid my face trying to find a god excuse. "Um as much as I'd love to I cant. I have tons of homework and I need to study. Maybe some other time"

She looked a little disappointed and smiled. "Okay, just text me if you change your mind" I gave her a small smile and jumped into the driver’s seat. I put the truck in reverse and made my way out of the private school’s parking lot. Next stop, home sweet home.

HEY GUYS Z WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT STRESSED IS DESSERTS SPELLED BACKWARDS! XD

Sorry this is short, we’re in a hurry to burn some fireworks! Hope you sexy kittens have/had a good 4th of July!!! -J