Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Emily's pov~ 

"Hey honey how was school?" my father asked me as soon as I stepped foot in the house. I looked at him and glared. "Boring" I wasn't in the mood to talk and he knew just by looking at my face. "Okay I get it. But hey there's something in your room that I want you to see" he gave me his childish grin and turned his head towards the tv. I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the steps.

As soon as I saw the tall blonde girl sitting on my bed I yelled. "GRACE!" she turned and ran towards me. "EMILY! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" "Me too! How was Hawaii?" We both hugged for a little longer then headed outside. "It was great! The beach, the boys, the party's, and I met five cute guys" I laughed and sat down on one of the swings. "Ooo how cute?" "Well I didn't really MEET meet them. More like I found out about them" I raised my eyebrows and took her phone.

Of course. "Oh these guys yea I know them" I handed her back her phone and started swinging. "Do you like them?" she asked giggling. "I'm not IN LOVE with them. I mean I like their songs and everything but I'm not a big fan" I looked over at her, who now had her mouth dropped.

"How can you not be a fan!? They're just.....simply amazing!" I let out a disapproving laugh and smiled. "They are it's just...not all people are crazy and obsessive!" "Dedicated! Not obsessed!" I rolled my eyes and hopped off the swing. "Ugh whatever! Who do you like? Wait no that's a trick question you got to like all of them" "Well they're all pretty cute but I think Niall's the cutest" I blushed as the both of us sat on the grass. There was just something about the little Irish blonde.

"Haha good! 'Cause Harry has a special place in my heart" I rolled my eyes and took out my vibrating phone.

The Biebs;) : Hey I'm home. Missed you. Wanna hang out? :)

What a dork. I got up, fixed my cardigan and offered my hand to Grace. "Come on let's go" she looked puzzled but took my hand. "Where? I just got here. I wanted to hang out here" I pulled her up and ran towards the white mustang. "Justin's house. He's back from tour and I haven't seen him in a long time! So let's go" I jumped in it and turned on the ignition.

"No I'm not going" what!? How could she say that!? "Please! Both of you are back! I want to hang out with both of you!" she gave me a frown but soon hopped in. "Okay fine but we're not staying for more than an hour" I gave her a huge grin and began driving.

My 2 best friends were back. How much more good could today get!?  

-----------------------------------------------

Heyy sexy kittens! Did you know by not using toilet paper we can save endangered species!? :D haha  

This chapters kind if short, had writers block. Sorry but hope you like it:)

Vote/Like/Comment. :) see ya next week! :) -J