Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Emily's pov~

I ran breathlessly up towards his front porch. I needed him here with me now more than ever. "Please answer! Please please please!" I whispered knocking on his door. If he didn't answer I was going to break in. After about 7 minutes of waiting the door swung open.

"Emily? What are you doing here? It's 4 o'clock in the morning!" he was in some plaid pyjama pants and Nike sandals. His face showed exhaustion with a bit of excitement.

"Justin!" I ran into his arms, pressing my cheek against his bare chest. "What's wrong Em?" he asked wrapping his arms around my back.

I didn't answer. I just let the water from my eyes fall and hit his warm skin. He was so warm and soft. And he smelled good. Ugh what the hell was I thinking!? He was my best friend.

"Here lets go inside" he walked us closer in and closed the front door. "Hot chocolate?" he asked pulling me off and gazing into my eyes. I nodded shyly and followed him into his kitchen.

He grabbed a pan, put water in it and set it on the hot stove. "So what happened babe?" he asked sitting on the counter. I looked down at my Broncos sweater and sniffed.

Should I tell Justin what I'd just found out? What if it wasn't me? What if my dad had found the letters when we bought the house? But no Anne used both mine and his name in most of the letters. Or was it just a coincidence? Either way how could my dad not think to tell me I was adopted? That I wasn't his? Or that I was Harry Styles sister? That I was Emily Anne Styles?

"Em..?" he asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and smiled. "What's wrong?" he asked, concern creeping up on his face. I took a shaky breath and leaned on the table. This was harder than I thought. "I just found out I'm adopted" I felt the tears prickle up in my eyes as I said those 6 words.

"He told you!?"

Okay what?

Wait what!?

What!?

He knew!? He knew I was adopted!? And he never told me!? Shows how good a friend he was!

"Wait you knew!?" I asked standing up straight. "Um yea...kinda" he brought his right hand to the back of his neck and scratched it. He was nervous, which was something he should've felt!

Anger started boiling up within me. My father didn't tell me and my own best friend didn't tell me? What the hell was wrong with these people!?

"Were you ever going to tell me!?" I asked folding my arms across my chest and walking closer to him. He looked at me then looked quickly away. "I couldn't Em. I wanted to but I just couldn't bring myself to do it!"

He averted his eyes away from mine and chuckled. "I'm sorry" he said breaking the silence.

Sighing , I concentrated on not punching him. How could've he of not told me!? He should've told me wether or not he was capable of doing so.

"How'd it happen?" he asked hopping off and walking towards me. Once he was arms length, he took my hands in his and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I told him about the letters, the confrontation with my dad, the yelling, the crying, the swearing, I told him how I called everyone I could think of that would know how to contact Anne, the fit I threw in my room, and lastly my ride here.

I had to walk 12 blocks, and run 2.

Stupid chihuahua.

"I should've told you!" he said once I was finished. "I know!" I yelled throwing my hands up. "I'm sorry" he stepped closer and hugged me. "What's done is done" was all I could think of to say without swearing.

I still wasn't okay with this. How could nobody of not told me!?

"So now what?" he asked giving me a pouty face. I pulled away from his grasp and sat where he had been sitting minutes ago.

"I need to contact Anne. It sounded like she really really wanted to see me, and she IS my mom. So why not?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the teenage boy.

"I think I know a way to contact her.. Erm well maybe Harry" he gave me a childish grin, ran out the kitchen, up the stairs and back down.

"What are we doing?" I asked as he sat on the table, Mac book in front of him.

"Time to tweet!"

**********

I woke up with light shining in my face, and drool running down my cheek. I had dreamt of Niall Horan, the little irish cutie. He had been walking the streets of Rome, laughing, talking and occasionally kissing.

"Good morning sunshine! Or should I say afternoon..?" Patricia said as he walked in the guest bedroom. "Afternoon Pattie. Where's Justin?" I asked sitting up and whipping away the saliva with my sweater. "He's out with his manager, he'll be back by 1" she pulled out a couple towels from the closet and turned to me.

"He told you?" the question started me. "Excuse me?" I asked rubbing my eye. "Justin told me your father told you, you were adopted" she looked at me hopefully and smiled.

Wait had she'd known too?

Did everyone know but me!?

"Oh.. Well no he didn't tell me, I found out. Then I confronted him and he admitted it" I took out my phone from my sweater pocket and frowned. He had called 11 time, texted me 7 times and left 4 voicemails.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she bent down for a hug and smiled. "Thanks Pattie" I sighed and got up right as she did. "I'll be in the laundry room if you need me!" with that she smiled and let the room. Great now I was all alone, well at least for another 2 hours.

I spent the next 2 hours goofing around I'm Justin's room. There was really nothing to do so I just made weird and funny videos.

"EMILY!! EMILY! GUESS WHAT!?" someone yelled while I pretended to be a walrus. "What are you doing?" he asked looking at me funny. I had 2 straws up my nose, and 2 in my mouth.

"Uh nothing!" I quickly replied taking the 4 straws out of my face. "What happened!?" I asked changing the subject.

It had better be good news. All day i had been getting calls and text s from my "dad", from school and from Grace. I didn't know if Grace knew, chances were she did, but I didn't want to tell yet. First I needed to talk to Anne.

"I have her number. I got Anne's number"

---------------------------------------------------

First off I want say...

CONGRATS LIAM! He finally got his two kidneys! Oh how I'm so happy for him! I just hope he doesn't change and start drinking like a mad man! XD

Second I wanna say....

Vote, Comment, Fan and Share! We love our followers and we want you guys to vote and tell your friends.

Third...

Danna couldn't be here this week to update to me, Jocelyne!, is updating for you.

Your welcome XD

And lastly....

Did you know penguins eyes work better in the water then in air!?

You didn't know!?

Well now you know!

Bwahahaha

Anyways thanks for reading! Chapter 7 will be up by next Wednesday!

MMKAYY BYYYE!! xD

-Jc