Chapter 5

*AUTHORS NOTE* okay guys I just wanted to say that we are not Justin Bieber fans so if we get anything wrong then please don't hate. Just comment and we'll fix it. Also we are directioners but our character isn't so if she says something wrong or not totally true don't go all psycho on us! It's part of the story! Anyways here's ch. 5

Chapter 5

~Emily's pov~

"So what's her name?" I asked our arms linked together. "Haha well if I tell you, you'll go and try to find her! And besides I'm bringing her over to your party... I mean if that's okay with you..?" he looked at me hopeful with his brown eyes and pouted. "Of course she can come! Ohmygosh I can't wait to meet her" okay that was a lie.

I really didn't want to meet her, I really didn't want her to come, and I didn't want her interfering in mine, Justine's and Grace's friendship. No one needed her here.

"Great! 'cause I think you three will really get along well" he replied giving Grace and I the biggest grin ever! "Haha okay lover boy lets just go back to your house! I don't wanna be here anymore!" Grace yelled running towards Justin's truck. "Haha okay okay lets go."

Riding in the car with Grace and Justin was always fun. We would all sing along to the radio and sometimes make fun of people's voices. And sometimes when one of his songs came up me and Grace would always make fun of him and do our best impressions of him.

And that's exactly what we did today.

"Okay so my mom's out. What do you girls wanna do" he asked once we walked into his house. "I've got an idea... But first.." I took off my cardigan, set it on the couch and began walking towards Justin's room. I had to get out of my uniform.

"Nice clothes!" he said looking at me once I changed. I was wearing a white t-shirt and one of his sweats. "Oh shout up Justina" I said teasingly. "Oh yea Em- Em- EMINEM!" He yelled throwing the little candies at me. "Im okay with being an Eminem" I popped a few in my mouth and smiled.

"Can we just do something!? I'm SOO bored!" Grace yelled walking into the kitchen. Justin and I both followed her and smiled. "Let's bake some cookies" his smile turned into a grin and soon we were off gathering the ingredients.

It was about 8:40 when we finished baking 2 dozen cookies. My dad was gonna kill me. "Mm these are delish!" Grace exclaimed after taking a bite. "Mm I agree... This was fun! Now let's go!" I put my cardigan on, grabbed a handful of cookies along with my uniform and walked towards the door.

"Come on Grace! My dad's gonna kill me!!" I yelled opening the door. "Ugh cabnt I jubst shtay here?" he asked though a mouth full of cookie. "No we cane in you car! Please we'll come back tomorrow!" I pleaded getting impatient. "Ugh okay fine!" she hugged Justin good bye and walked outside.

"You promise?" he asked walking up to me. I blushed and giggled. "I promise Justina" he smiled, pulled me in for a hug and laughed."I missed you" suddenly something unexpected happened. My heart sped a little faster but quickly returned to its normal pace.

What the hell was that? Was I starting to feel something towards my long life best friend? No... No... It couldn't be.

"I missed you too!" I finally said pulling back. "Bye!" I quickly ran out the door and into the cold night air. That did not just happen.

__________________________

All the way home I couldn't stop thinking if Justin and what he had caused my heart to do. Could it really be possible that I liked Justin? Justin Bieber?

"Emily!! We're here!!" Grace yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. "Oh haha thanks" I looked at the house and got out of her white mustang. "I'll see you tomorrow Gracey" without saying anything else I shut the door and walked in the big house. Maybe some rest would help everything out.

As I walked up the stairs I heard a cough. "Emily Anne Payzer. Where have you been?" Oh great! Here came the lecture. "Um..? At Justin's" I tried to look innocent, looking like a little girl. "You left and didn't tell me and you come home at 9! You could've called!" his face was now a bright shade of red, seeing as he was pissed.

"I know daddy. I'm sorry it's just... He barley got home and we lost track of time... And... Well I missed him" his face softened up a bit and his shoulders relaxed. "It's okay. Just call next time" I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow" I kissed his cheek and turned around. "Good night" he yelled once I got on top of the stairs. "Good night dad!" I yelled back.

"And here's One Direction with 'What Makes You Beautiful" the radio talk show person said. "♪You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or♪" Liam sang. Or was it Louis? I could never tell who was who between those two boys.

I continued brushing my teeth as the radio from my room played.

"♪Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip you hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh. You don't know your beautiful oh oh. That's what makes you beautiful♪"

I sang the chorus easily but when it was Zayn's solo I stopped. I knew most of the lyrics, well only the chorus and Harry's.

"Emily, sweetie i forgot to tell you! Your shoes came! They're in my closet! " my dad yelled. They were here!? I had to see them before I went to sleep! I walked into the old man's room, opened his closet and grabbed the first box that was big enough for high heeled boots. I wanted to open them in my room so I took the box and walked back to my purple painted room.

I was over the top excited. I was a girl I loved shoes! I carefully rose the lid and held my breath. To my disappointment, I found letters and envelopes. "What the heck" I whispered taking out a letter from its envelope. I turned down the radio, held up the letter and began reading.

"Hello Mark,

How's she doing? I still feel bad for doing this. I still remember holding her in my arms the first few minutes she was born. Oh I wish I could see her right now. Anyways here's this months check. I know you don't want it but Rachel's gone and she is my daughter. I WANT to help. I hope I get to see her one day and I hope Gemma and Harry get to meet their sister. I hope you accept the check and please send a picture of her. I miss her more and more everyday. Thanks!

- Anne Cox"

Wait what!? Tears pilled up in my eyes as I re-read the letter. It was signed 3/7/10, more than two years ago. I searched the box until I came across a more recent one.

"Mark!

I've told Harry and Gemma they have a sister, another sister. I know you're trying to do the right thing by keeping this from Emily but she needs to know! She's my baby and I miss her! I will fly out to California if it's the last thing I do Mark Payzer. I know giving her up was a permenate thing but I want her back. Both Gemma and Harry want to meet her and they will one way or another. And the longer you keep his from her the worse it'll get! I want my Emily back, and I will get her!

- Anne Cox"

I let a few tears fall and covered my mouth with my hand. Harry Styles was my brother? Anne Cox was my mother? And my dad wasn't really my dad?

How the hell did this happen!?

------------------------------------------------------

Hey sexy kittens! So how'd you like chapter 5? Im sorry if it's off, I had a bit of writers block. Anyways fan us, vote, and leave us your beautiful comments! We would love to hear from you wattpaders! Chapter 6 will be up within a week so be sure to come back!

XD

MMKAYY BYYYE

-J