One Night Stand

Chapter 3
Lauren's pov
I went outside dressed in my black leather jacket, black shirt, jeans, and converses. I was smoking a blunt when Dinah walked outside. "Where are you gonna go?" Dinah asked.

"Somewhere I'll be back later." I replied. "Where's Ally?"

"Inside, be careful Lauren." She told me. I nodded hugging her and walking off of the campus. I went through the portal and was in the New York subway station. I was looked and saw a train coming fast towards me. Oh shit. I teleported myself to the sidewalk outside. I started walking to the club I heard about. Hayley kept begging me to go. It's a club for only magicians. All magicians have a mark that shows them apart from humans. I looked at the sign. It had a pink neon sign flashing. The club is called The Kitten's Club. I chuckled to myself, of course it's gay girl strip club. I walked inside and I went straight to the bar. If I'm gonna be here I need to be drunk. "Lauren!!! Hey buddy you like this place? It's cool right?" Hayley yelled. I walked over to her and smiled. I hugged her and she kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and she pulled away. "Sorry I forgot we don't kiss like that anymore."

I chuckled at her,"I just want to forget that bitch."

"So your single?" Hayley asked. I nodded and she smirked. "Hey it's gonna be okay. It's almost show time."

"So who are these strippers you keep talking about?" I asked.

"Okay so there's Candy, Jess, Kiera, and then the show stopper." Hayley replied.

"Who's the show stopper?" I asked.

"I don't know they never get out their personal information." She told me. "Maybe you'll get lucky tonight."

I smirked,"Maybe I just want to be yours." Hayley smiled at me. She leaned in to kiss me but the lights darkened and a stripper walked on the stage. I saw the lights on her. She had curves in all the right places. She started dancing on the pole doing tricks. That's when she flipped her hair and winked at Hayley. "I think she likes you." As if it were the gods answering Hayley's prayers she grabbed her hand and pulled her on the stage. She sat her in the chair that she was dancing on. The stripper had a mask on her face to conceal her identity but it looked like Hayley knew her. She was finished her lap dance and walked off the stage. Hayley was escrotted off the stage by a security guard. She walked over to me. "What happened?"

"Lauren I hate to leave you now but I have to go. She wants to get back together with me." She informed me. I nodded and she left grabbing her stuff. The next stripper came on the stage. But something was different about her. I could feel it. I feel like I know her. But then I noticed her perfect body. Her curves, everything. It was Normani. She walked over to me during her performance. She kissed me. I kissed her back tongue kissing her. She pulled away and putting a note in my hand. Then she finished her dance and walked back stage. I looked down at the note. It said, "Meet me in the VIP room upstairs. We need to talk." A security guard took me to the room and she was laying there in her black lingerie, black lace mask, and black high heels. He closed the door behind me.

"What do you want Normani?" I asked annoyed.

"I want you." Normani replied.

"You played me." I shot back. "I'll fuck you now and that's it don't you ever expect me to come back." She nodded walking over to me. I kissed her pushing her against the wall. Normani moaned when I bit her bottom lip pulling away. I kissed her neck licking it. I sucked on her neck claiming her as mine. I threw her on the bed. I got on top of her kissing her roughly. I took off her outfit kissing every inch of her curvy body. "You so are perfect."

"Please Lauren I need you." She replied. I looked up at her. I kissed her inner thighs then her pussy lips. I licked in between her chocolate thighs making her moan out loud gripping the bed sheets. "Mmh Lauurrreeen!!!!" She had one of her hands on my head guiding me to where she wanted me. I shoved my tongue into her tight pussy making her scream my name. My hand reached up played with her clit. Her hips were bucking up grinding on my face. I smirked when she switched positions so she was riding my face. I gripped her thighs and Normani rolling her hips sloppily since she was about to cum. I knew she was on edge so I slapped her ass making her jump and my tongue go deeper into her. Normani yelled my name as she came all over my face. I licked everything up and kissed her pussy one last time before pushing her off of me. She kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. Normani got on top of me taking off my clothes. She stopped at my boxers holding my dick which was hard. Normani started kissing my neck as she slowly stroked me. I was gripping the bed sheets as she went faster. I pushed her on the bed making her stop stroking me. I stood up and taking off my boxers. I got back on top of Normani and entered her. "Fuck Lauren!!!"

"Shit your so fucking tight!!" I moaned. I kissed her going faster in her. We went for 2 more hours and when we were done fucking I was getting dressed.

"Lauren wait," Normani said. I looked at her.

"What?" I replied annoyed.

"Please don't leave me." Normani stated.

"It serves you right for fucking with my head. You deserve this." I told her walking out of the room. I portaled myself back to the subway station and went back to the campus. I walked in my room laying down on my bed. I heard Dinah moaning in the next room. I got up annoyed grabbing my phone listening to music. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Dinah's pov
I woke up next to Ally. She was still sleeping. I put on my clothes and went to the living room. I saw Lo sitting there just staring into space. "Lo?" I said walking over to her holding her. "Lo it's me." She looked at me. Lauren hugged me. I hugged her back. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "Okay what happened last night cus it looks like you were raped?"

She chuckled looking at me lighting a cigarette,"I fucked Normani."

"And?" I asked.

"After we came together after a few minutes I left her." She explained.

"Wow so I'm assuming that you aren't gonna fuck her again?" I asked.

"Nope, Lucy misses me." Lauren stated chugging another bottle of whiskey. She had 3 empty bottles of whiskey next to her.

"Okay that's enough of the juice box." I said taking away the bottle. She laid down on the couch stretching out. "You know sex doesn't solve your problems."

"May not but it's fun to avoid her." Lauren stated. "I love you Dinah."

I smirked,"I love you too Laur. Go to sleep, I'll go and get your favorite food. Just stay here." She nodded and I gave her a blanket and a pillow. I got her the food she wanted and laid back down with Ally. "There's something wrong with her and she doesn't care." Ally comforted me as I cried next to her.