Lucy

Chapter 13
Lauren's POV
We were standing in the throne room. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui you are being placed under arrest. Your charges are unlawful seduction, neglecting the kingdom for your selfish life, and public indecency. How do you plead?" The head council member Jack asked.

"How do I plead? Really?" I replied.

"Lauren," Chris said.

"No Chris I've been quiet too long." I said walking aroumd the throne room. "You ask me how do I plead but yet your all men deciding my death if I refuse your offer. You already know I plead guilty to get on with the pitch."

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui I sentence you to be married to Lucy Vives. Take her away," Jack said. The guards put their hands on my shoulders and started leading me away from my group of friends.

"Where are you taking her?!?!" Camila yelled.

"Camila stop." I replied.

"NO!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING HER?!?!" Camila bellowed. The mute member Grant grabbed Camila by the throat and threw her on the floor. There was a crack on the side of her cheek. He threw her across the room as she was groaning on the floor. He grabbed her by the throat and put his hand on her cheek. He was about to kill her by snapping her neck.

"STOP!! NO DON'T!!! KILL ME!!!! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!!" I yelled. "Just don't hurt her please."

Jack's son Roscko chuckled, "Excellent." Grant let Camila go putting her down as she ran over to me. "Here's what we'll do. We'll let you live out the remainder of your sentence but her," He paused pointing at Camila. He got up and circled us, "She will be at the wedding to watch her lover get married off to someone else."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Once your married she walks away free and never return here. Her access will be cut off and she can never see you again. If you refuse you both will be executed and no one will remember you." Roscko said. "Are we clear?"

"Crystal." I said looking at him.

"Good take them away." Roscko replied. They took us away to separate cells.

The Next Morning
Lauren's POV
I groaned loud, "Fuck!!!"

"Rise and shine Jauregui." Jack said. He helped me up and brought me to my room. "You are to get ready to meet your wife. I will knock on the door in an hour for to you to meet her, until then get ready." I nodded as he left. The servants already had the bath water ready for me. I got in the water and started washing myself. Once I got out of the tub I put on the clothes they had out for me. I brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

My servants looked at me, "M'lady let me." One of my servants named Margaery walked over to me and started brushing my hair.

"You don't have to call me a lady I'm anything but that. You don't have use proper terms with me. Just call me Lauren." I said to her looking at her through the mirror.

"M'Lord I mean Lauren your wife is a beauty." Margaery said looking at me. I nodded looking down. "Are you not happy about it?" I didn't answer her. "They are forcing you aren't they?" I nodded looking down.

"She's very nice, M'Lord." The second servant Gendry said. He used to be my king's guard. But they executed most of my people who helped me rule before. Margaery started braiding my hair.

"Gendry how are you both alive I thought they would have executed you both?" I asked looking at him.

"They almost executed us but we fought them. That's why everyone else who helped you is dead. They kept us alive for some reason." Gendry answered.

"If you had guess why?" I asked pausing.

"No need to guess. They said we get to keep our lives for fighting so hard. But if we disobey one order they kill us on the spot." Margaery replied.

I nodded looking at them both, "I'm sorry I dragged you both into this."

"Don't be. It was honor to serve you and still is. And I will die protecting you." He said.

"As will I." Margaery stated. I nodded looking at them. I clung to her for dear life and Gendry hugged us both.

"Whatever happens I will repay you both, despite your protests. Okay? Your bravery will not go unrewarded." I told them.

"Your scared." Gendry said. "Good that fear will help you survive." About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I commanded. They walked in and in stepped the most beautiful woman I ever since with Jack.

"Both of you can get acquainted the wedding is tomorrow at sunset." Jack said. I nodded looking at Lucy. He left the room and I looked at Gendry, and Margaery.

"Leave us." I commanded as they obey leaving me alone with Lucy.

"So your the king. Your shorter than I imagined." Lucy said. I chuckled as she started checking me out before she spoke again, "Is it true what they say?"

"Is what true?" I asked confused.

"Is it true you have a penis?" Lucy questioned bluntly.

"Yes." I answered. "Good now I can't decide how I like my dress this way." The top half of her dress covered her breasts and sat on her shoulders. As the bottom half covered her legs. "Or this way." She undid the straps of her dress revealing her perfect breasts. I gulped looking at her.

"You certainly don't need it." I said tempted. Lucy started walking over to me until my back was against the wall. Lucy leaned up to kiss me while I connected our lips together kissing her. I grabbed her breasts rubbing them pinning her to the wall. Lucy moaned as I sucked on her neck while I played with her nipples. Lucy started to unzip my pants. As I carried her to the bed as I laid her down on the bed. I got on top of her kissing her as she her hand went in my pants. I moaned as she rubbed my dick. I stopped her getting up taking off my clothes. I kissed Lucy roughly. I got on top of her and thrusted deep inside of her making her moan.

Camila's POV
I was awoken by a bright light. "On your feet now!!!" Roscko yelled at me. I stood up and the guards led me into the hallway.

"Have you lost your fight?" Jack asked. I didn't answer him. They brought me to this chamber. There was a vent where I could see in a room. They open the vent and I could hear moaning. I felt my heart stop knowing it could be Lauren and Lucy. "Well go ahead look." I looked through the vent and saw Lauren fucking Lucy. Lucy was on her hands and knees while Lauren was fucking her from the back. I looked down and I wiped the tears that were already forming.

"Your lover doesnt love you." Roscko said closing the vent. "Now what will you do at the wedding?"

"N-nnothing." I stuttered looking down. Jack looked at me lifting my chin.

"You were a fool to think she would change for you." Jack stated. "You have earned a room. Grant take her to her room." Grant nodded grabbing me by my arm taking me to the room. Once I was in my room alone I curled up in a ball on the bed and started crying.

That's when I heard her voice, "Camila?"