I Love You Lauren

Chapter 7
3 Days Later
Lauren's pov
"Lauren can you please focus on the project?" Camila asked.

I rolled my eyes looking up from my phone for a second, "Can you relax? We got this." I put my phone down and it started vibrating as soon as I put it down. Camila looked annoyed. "Don't you have little Shawnie to go bother?"

"Okay I'm getting sick of your crap!! So shut the fuck up and help me with this damn project!!!" Camila yelled at me. She looks hot when she's angry.

"Okay okay sorry," I told her. We started doing the spell together. We started fighting and we used battle magic. I made a shield of fire as Camila made a these purple vines. They grew around me and I teleported behind her making myself invisible.

"Lauren?" Camila said. We were in a forest since I teleported us there. I was in a little lake behind her. "Shit Lauren okay you won you are the better magician." I smiled and pulled her into the water with me. "LAUREN WHAT THE HELL!!! THIS WATER IS FREEZING!!!" I just laughed at her taking off my glamour so she can see me.

"For you maybe. It's a magic forest. This entire place that's why are magic is so strong here." I told her.

"Okay well what is lake exactly?" Camila asked looking concerned.

"Oh come on you really don't you know?" I replied. She nodded no and I chuckled.

"What?" Camila said in a question.

"This lake is used for sex magic. The lake is called Magician's Paradise and if you spend two minutes in it it's freezing until you get used to it. Then it turns up your hormones and makes you extremely horny." I explained. She jumped out of the water looking pissed. "But if your like me it's not cold because I've used this lake so many times it's not even funny."

"Lauren what the fuck!?!? Were you trying to sleep with me?!?" Camila yelled.

"Oh relax I wasn't." I said getting out of the water naked.

"Then why are you naked? Wait why do you have a?" Camila asked looking me up and down. But then averted her eyes when she saw my dick.

"Born with doll face and because that lake shreds your clothes if you don't." I told her looking her up and down before snapping her some clothes on. "See I'm not a total asshole."

"It's still not funny." Camila stated.

"Not now but when you see Shawn it will be." I told her. She looked nervous, and scared. "What are you nervous about? Shawn's a good guy." We stopped walking and I looked at her. "Have you never had sex?"

"See I'm boring and your not." Camila stated.

"Your not boring okay your just not experienced in certain things I am in." I told her.

"That's one way to put it." She said sounding annoyed.

"Why haven't you?" I asked.

"Because my last boyfriend tried to take it when I wasn't ready. Shawn knows not to push me to hard on that. I'm shy with my body." She said. I made a portal to the school and I was listening to her. We walked through it and was on the campus.

"Why? Your body is amazing." I told her. Camila smiled blushing. "I'm serious and I'm not just saying this to sleep with you. You have Shawn and I respect that."

"Thanks Lauren." Camila said.

"Okay do want to keep him?" I asked her. She nodded and I smiled. "Do you want to have sex with him?"

"Yes." Camila stated.

"Okay your coming with me." I told her grabbing her hand.

"Where are we going?" Camila asked. We went to my dorm and I was giving her my outfits which were revealing as fuck.