Down The Rabbit Hole

Chapter 9
Dinah's pov
I was by the fountain by myself. Lauren really shut me out. She's like my other half. I can't do anything about it. I saw a tiny little creature walk up to me. It was a little salamander. It was on my knee but I slapped it off of my knees. It started growling at me, talking in a different language I didn't understand. "Ugh you pest." I said. Then it grew huge and formed itself into a dragon. "SHIT!!!!!" It started to fly around me breathing fire. But it stopped when I heard someone whistle. It flew over to it's owner. As the smoke cleared I saw it was Cato. "Cato what the fuck!!"

"You have been summoned to the kingdom." Cato stated.

"By who?" I asked.

"The queen." Cato answered.

"Lauren summoned me?" I asked.

"Follow me bring your friends. I'll give you sometime to get them." He stated. I walked inside and looked for Camila, Ally, Shawn, Zayn, and Chris. I walked in my dorm and saw Chris and Zayn standing there with the group.

"There you are." Zayn stated.

"We have to Cato is outside waiting for us." I said.

"So your telling me Lauren is a queen? Where is Normani?" Camila asked.

"She was with her last time I heard from them." Chris stated. "Yes she is. Let's go before she gets impatient." We walked outside to where Cato. His salamander was a dragon again. He was on it.

"I'm going through the sky, you guys know how to get there." Cato said tapping his dragon. Then he flew away.

"Let's go." Zayn said. We went to Devil's Kettle. Zayn showed his tattoo and they let us in. We walked inside. All the chatter stopped in the room and they bowed to Zayn, and Chris. "At ease bring me to Lauren."

"Yes Prince Jauregui." The nymph said bringing us to the throne room. But no one but us was in the room.

"Where is she?" Chris asked.

"I'm afraid she is busy sire." He replied scared.

"It's okay do you know where she is?" Chris asked him nicely.

"She doesn't like to be distracted when she is with her." The nymph stated.

"Just tell me where is she and I guarantee you, your under my protection okay?" He stated. The nymph nodded and took him away from us.

Lauren's pov
Normani was on top of me kissing me while she was riding me. She pulled away from the kiss and was looking me in the eyes and she was riding me. I pinned her to the bed and I had my hand on her neck choking her lightly. I started hitting her spots making her moan my name. I whipped my head looking at the door. "What?" Normani said annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I have to go right now." I told her. I opened the door closing it behind me. I saw Chris standing there. "What the fuck Chris? I was so close."

"Okay well you summoned us. So what do you want?" He asked.

"I need you. All of you, we have a serious problem." I told him. "Pietro he tried to overthrow me. He has people on here and at the school. Which is why I need you here. He got caught about to rape Jessica. I exiled him."

"We did that before. Why didn't you just kill him?" Chris asked.

"He used my past against me. Tried to turn Normani against me, said if I kill him it will only proof what a monster I am." I explained.

"Punish him with death and let me pass the sentence. Let me go find him." Chris said.

"No I need you here, send Zayn." I told him as he nodded.

"You know you can't avoid him forever." He stated walking away. I didn't say anything I just walked into the room and saw Normani sitting there.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Normani asked.

"Because it's not your fault or problem it's mine. I was a hoe." I told her. "I was damned before you even came into the picture. I want Chris to run the throne."

"But it's yours." Normani stated.

"I don't want it, not anymore." I told her.

"Lauren just think about it please for me." She said.

I nodded looking at her,"Your already a better wife than me."

"Lauren your thinking too much." Normani stated. She was putting on her clothes and I looked at her.

"We better go before they get antsy." I stated. She was wearing one of my dresses that I gave her. Normani put on my crown. "How do I look?"

"Like my king." Normani said. We walked into the throne room. The group was looking at me as I sat down and Normani was in my lap. Chris, Zayn, and Dinah kneeled to me. So did a confused Camila, and Shawn. The only one who didn't was Ally. Which I didn't even fucking care about. She should talk to Dinah about that.

"Stand up all of you." I stated. They stood up and I looked at all of them. "I need your help all of you."

"Chris knows why but I have a past here and not a good one either. But because of it someone tried to over throw me. He's an exile now. But we've exiled him before." I explained. "Zayn your going to find him and finish it." He nodded looking at me. "Now the rest of you I need you to help find and locate his rebels. I can deal with them after you find them. But I'm not a tracker. So Shawn, Mila can you find them for me?" Shawn nodded looking at me while holding Camila's hand. "You can bring the rest of the group. I have to stay here and deal with my subjects."

"Fuck you Lauren. I'm helping you, it's your fault she cheated." Ally replied. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Talk to Dinah about that she was the who, ow!!! What the fuck!!!" I said holding my head since Normani slapped the back of my head.

"Ally I'm truly sorry for ruining what you guys had. I really am." Normani said. She didn't answer her. I got up and walked over to Chris.

"Take care of them please." I stated. I hugged him holding him close to me.

"I'm coming right back Lauren." Chris said.

"That's what Taylor said." I told him. He held me closer to me. I stopped hugging him. "Don't worry little sis Pietro won't hurt me, why?"

I smirked,"Cus you protect your own."

"That's right we'll be fine." Chris said. Zayn looked at me. I walked over to him.

"About before Zayn," I started.

"Don't, you had your reasons which I respect." Zayn replied.

"I have to name two kings and queens." I told him.

"Choose who you want." He said. "Just be fair, kind, and just like you always are with the throne."

"Before you go we have to do something." I told them. I called the servants in.

"What Lauren?" Dinah stated. The servants gave me the dagger.

"No one in the kingdom believes that I will stay loyal to Normani. So I'm making her my queen." I stated.

"Like marriage?" Camila asked. I nodded and Chris and Zayn smiled. I cut my hand and I handed Mani the dagger. Once she cut her hand we put our hands together.

"We are bonded together." I stated. When we put our hands together it bonded us and made us stronger since we are sharing our power together. They left and me and Normani were laying together in bed.