Chapter 2, The Neighbors and Corey

Sabrina's POV.

I woke up and stretched my arms, while yawning. It was around 9:45 am, I usually slept on the floor, but today I slept on Hailey's bed, she somehow slept on the floor. I believe she, was hammered.

Since she usually pretends to be asleep in the morning, I got a pillow and went towards her slowly, and smacked her face with the pillow.

"Hey!" She's gonna blow!

"I have my good reasons to come here, like being able to do this!" I smacked her face with the pillow again. She then got an even bigger pillow, and smacked my face with it.

"Hey you never told me what happened yesterday after I left!" She started bouncing on the bed, as I started to fold the blankets from the floor.

"What makes you think I'm gonna tell you?" I probably shouldn't actually. Well nothing really happened.

"Tell mehh!" She insisted.

"Or else what?" I wasn't scared.

"Or else I'll start fangirling about One Direction," She smirked. She's better when she fangirls on 5 SOS. Way better.

"Please no," I pleaded.

"OH MY GOD NIALL LOOKED SO ADORBS IN THE YOU AND I VIDE-," she said but I quickly interrupted her.

"SHUT... UP." It's so annoying.

"You have to tell me!" She insisted even more.

"Or nah!" I make myself laugh sometimes.

"Okay, I'm going to start fangirling again!" She smirked.

"For the love of Leeroy, he kissed my cheek," I confessed.

"Who? Leeroy? Lucky bish."

"Hey! No not Leeroy, but Andy did."

"Oh..." She got up and got a helmet.

"What's with the helmet?" I asked.

"For what?" She started walking away slowly.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Duh.

"Could've said that before." She took off the helmet.

"Still got this other little friend though," I stole Hailey's inflatable hammer from her room.

"Woah. Why'd you bring my hammer?"

"To smash you with it."

What? You really think I'd smash her with an actual hammer? I started to hit her with it. It's an inflatable hammer!

"Hey that hurt!" No it did not.

"It's an inflatable hammer for god's sake." Wimp.

"Oh. Okay."

"Let's just go back inside," I said.

"Let's go eat." She's thinking food, same.

"So you and Andy, some interesting things going on huh." She said as we went to the kitchen and started to make ourselves some food.

"No, I wouldn't say that."

"But you like him! He likes you! You guys are so cute together!" Not really it doesn't work that way.

"Nah."

"Why are you saying that?" Hailey asked.

"Oh, I haven't told you." I frowned.

"Um... Haven't told me what?"

"I'm moving," I blurted out the information.

"What?" RIP me, unless she takes this in a different way.