Chapter 16, He did What?

"Surprise!" I heard screams.

I turned around, to have a surprise face on myself.

(CONTINUING Sabrina's POV.)

"What are you doing here!" I ran up to Andy and hugged him tightly around his neck. What are Hailey and Andy doing here! I did miss them, I missed Andy's hugs the most. I thought I was over him, but I guess not. But does this mean I'm over Bradley.

Nope. Sadly...

"We came to visit you!" Hailey said. It was kinda weird how Andy and I never broke the hug that we started. And I bet my everyone was looking at us.

"You know I'm here too," Hailey said. Andy and I broke the hug and I hugged Hailey.

"So how long are you guys staying here?" I asked.

"A few weeks," yes!

"Oh! Hailey, Andy, this is Rowan," I stepped to the left side so the could see Rowan.

Rowan, shyly, shook their hands and went back to where she was.

"She's a bit shy," I said. "Hailey let's go! We have so much to catch up on," I grabbing Rowan's hand from one side, and Hailey's from the other.

--------

Caitlyn's POV.

Now that Izzy's here I could finally talk to her in person, I wish I could do that with all of my other friends from Holbrook.

"Okay! I have something important to tell you, but you can't tell anyone."

"Fine I won't tell," Izzy said.

"Promise?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I promise."

"So, I'm dating this guy, and he's super cute, he has freckles too, has blue eye, the bes-," I got interrupted.

"What's his name?" Izzy asked.

"Corey."

"How long have you been with him?" Izzy asked.

"A while."

"Longer than-," shush Izzy.

"Don't bring them up." My ex-boyfriends are the worst.

"Okay okay," Izzy said.

"Oh! I'm gonna tell mom," John opened the door of my room.

"Don't!"

"I won't tell mom, IF you be my assistant for two weeks," fuck!

"Fine, I'll do it," I think I just died.

I'm really not looking forward to this, in fact, I think I might die.

(The Next Day)

Sabrina's POV.

What am I doing on the couch I'm pretty sure I slept on the floor, as I sat on the couch. I realized I wasn't hugging my pillow when I was sleeping, I was hugging Andy.

Oh what the heck, I decided to go back to sleep. And when I put my head on his chest, he brought his left arm out and wrapped it around me. I can't believe after all of this time, I'm not over him, but is he over me?

--------

Andy's POV.

The only reason why I came here, was to get Sabrina back, I don't know why I ever messed things up with her. It was something I did, without even thinking. And what if she already has a boyfriend too. I'm thinking way too much.