Chapter 23, Our Relationship

Sabrina's POV.

Bradley has been non-stop texting me for hours it's finally Friday! I finally get to hang out with Bradley after so much time.

"Sabrina go throw out the trash," My mom said.

"Alright." I grabbed the trash and when I walked out, there was Rowan and Sam playing a game of soccer. I haven't seen Caitlyn, Kyla, Izzy, Peyton, G, Ryan, and Taylor in a while, wonder what they've been up to.

I just wish Rowan and I still talked to each other. Things are just awkward ever since the argument. If only I hadn't said anything. Seriously, it wouldn't be this awkward. She looked this way and we made eye contact, I felt really sad I broke eye contact. I couldn't even just simply look at her.

"Hi Sabrina," Sam said. Shot, now I actually have to talk to them. Maybe I should just wave at them instead of talking.

"Hi Sam, Rowan," I said.

"Wait, Sabrina." I turned backward, it was Rowan who had said that.

"Yeah Rowan?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about you and Peyton since the start, I hope we can still be friends."

"No Rowan, I started the argument since the start you didn't."

"No Sabrina I-" Sam interrupted.

"Will you guys just make up!" Sam said.

"Come here ya psycho," Rowan came and hugged me.

"Rowbrina!"

"What?" We let go of the hug.

"Rowbrina! It's you're friendship ship," Sam said.

"Oh, now that makes sense. It's unoriginal though!" Rowan said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because Jake always mentions that word when he sees us together."

"I better go, I'm gonna see Bradley today," Rowan was just smiling like crazy right now.

"OTP!" Rowan said.

"Yeah yeah."

"Well go on, I don't want to make you late," Rowan said.

"You're right, bye Rowan! Bye Sam!" I rushed back inside.

--------

I got outside the door, and Bradley was there?

"What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to meet at your house."

"I thought it'd be best that we go walking together, and I wouldn't let you walk alone," he grabbed my hand. "So how's your day been?"

"Well, two days ago, Rowan and I got into this huge argument, and well luckily we fixed things up earlier. And you?"

"This whole week has been pure work, next week is the season finale it's sad but at least I'm gonna have more time to be with you," he said pushing me with his shoulder. I pushed him with my shoulder he slightly moved though, probably because we were still holding hands.

"Oh guess what."

"What?"

"I got a ping pong table and you and I are the first ones to try it out," He said.

"I'd beat you."

"No you wouldn't, don't forget I'm stronger than you."

"One of the things I dislike about you."