Chapter 2

It was evening time and I was with Margo playing in the park. She was wearing a pink frock with butterfly embroidery. Her cheeks matched with her dress and enhanced her angelic persona. The sun was about to kiss the earth when we heard a loud bang. It was a gunshot and unknowingly my legs knew the reaction of walking backwards. But Margo moved forward towards the body flooded with blood. I tried to stop her but the curiosity was high on her and she didnt stop. There was no turning back for me; I had to be with her after all I was a brave boy. Soon a crowd had gathered and we were taken to our respective house.
At Night I went to my bed warmly in hope of a sweet dream. But after few minutes there was a knock on my window pane and Margo was standing in the balcony. I hurriedly welcomed her and learnt about her first mysterious case. She had investigated the whole murder case and told me everything that how she asked the police who innocently agreed to give her information and she learnt that the guilty was the body's brother.
This was our best night talking to each other about the mysterious murder case together.
But less did I know that Margo loved mystery so much that one day she became a mystery.