Chapter 3

MIAH POV

I didn't want to tell Jeremy my big secret just yet. I was going to wait til the point where it was my time but I guess I have to tell him sooner that I have leukemia. The only person that knows this is Mia because I trust her way more then myra. We've been knowing eachother since kindergarten and we've been bestfriends since then too.

Miah: *passes out*

Jeremy: *stops the car* Miah?!
*speeds to the hospital*

MYRA POV

Myra:um bitch what you doing here?! This our place! You not welcome.

Renae: *scoffs* where the fuck August at?!

Jeremy: why you worried bout my sister nigga.

Renae: tell yo sister nigga he need to stop running away from his responsibilities cause he got a baby to take care of! *sarcasticly* And tell Mia she's gonna look like a great step mother.

Miah:punches her in the face. I'm not gone be no aunt of nobody kids but Mia!

Myra:Miah!

Renae: wait so he got this bitch pregnant?!

Jeremy: Mia pregnant! And you ain't tell me! *walks off*

Myra:*beats Renae up* bitch this all your fault! *kicks her in the stomach* I'll kill that fucking baby!

Stephan: *jumps up*pulls her back* Myra stop! You not finna go to jail!

Myra:*breaks loose* fuck jail! *kicks her in the mouth*

Stephan: *grabs her from the back* bae stop!

Myra:I'm done! I'm done!

Renae: if my baby dead I'm gone kill you.

Myra: *kicks her in the stomach again* FUCK THAT BABY!

Renae: *passes out*

Stephan: *nervous* brugh look what you did! What if she dead.

Myra: *nervously* i don't know! See if she alive.

Stephan: no you.

Myra: I'm not touching that bitch.cause if I do and she alive I'm gone kill her Stephan I'm telling you now!

Renae: *coughing* I'm alive bitch

Stephan: *holds myra back* don't do it.

Myra: *walks off*

I really want to kill this hoe right now! She fucking my people life up! And she know damn we'll not to fucking play with me!

STEPHAN POV

Stephan: let me help you.

Renae: *forces a smile* thanks

Stephan: look I'm real sorry bout that ma'

Renae: it's okay. I wish we were still how we was back then.

Stephan: *sighs* you need a ride?

Renae: yeah..

I couldn't believe she said that. Before Renae started being a hoe we were together on the low and she was faithful and everything. But after I broke up with her last year, over the summer she turned into a hoe. She started fucking her cousins and shit, guess she got desperate.

Stephan: aye you riding with us?

Myra: nah I'm good.

Stephan: you show? You gone have a ride back.