Chapter 14

AUGUST POV

Me: WASSAMMM! Where my payment hoe?

He chuckled and dapped me. He pulled 9 stacks from out his pocket.

Dontae: here bitch. Wyd today? You needa be hittin this right here!

he held up the blunt. That bitch did look good. I just shook my head.

Me: naww man I'm finna go chill with this red bone I met the other night.
She said she gone do some strange and ian even gotta give her no change!

We laughed and he nodded.

Dontae: iight nigga. Fwm later.
I nodded and walked out.

ASIA POV

When I told Mia that I was in a gang she just left.. I really didn't care. I called my bitch Myse and told her to meet at the mall.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Me: waddam my nigga!

Myse: waddup girl.

Me: nawnn! You wanna go to the mall in bored.?

Myse: shitchea! I'll call you when I'm there.

Me: iaght.

PHONE CALL ENDED
_______________________________

I went upstairs and did my hygienes, then I put on a black "TRILL" croptop with my white high waisted shorts and my Retro 11 XI Low "Concord." I flat ironed my hair and left my face looking naked.

Myse called me & told me she was there. I got in my car and drive off.

Myse: took you long enough.

Me: you rude as fuck.

Myse: *laughing* girl come on here.

We walked in side of foot locker so we could buy more jordans. I was getting tired of these other shoes already. Yeah I got money like that.

Myse: I still want the aquas cause Ain get them.

Me: Gettem! Shit you tellin me.

Myse: *scoffs* don't get slapped.

Me: shut up. *laughing*

Myse: what you gone get girl!

Me: don't worry bout me boo.

I picked up the wolf greys and asked for that size in a 7. Yes! My fuckin feet are small.

When we walked out of foot looker I seen Mia,myra,her baby and JT. I didn't want to be bothered with them brugh.

Me: *looks at mia*

Mia: so you just gone look and not speak *yelling* what the fuck you doing with this bitch!

Me: wym??? This my bitch! What's yo problem brugh!

Mia: this hoe kidnapped myra baby and you with her! *grabs Asia's hand* come on!

Myse: *pulls Asia* don't touch her.

Mia: *punches myse* bitch let go of my sister!

Me: *jacks away from them* stop touching me! I don't give a fuck bout "myra" whatever y'all got going on between y'all! Come on myse.

MIA POV

Asia:*jacks away from them* stop touching me! I don't give a fuck bout "myra" whatever y'all got going on between y'all! Come on myse.