Chapter 21

I would've had this story published earlier but wattpad deleted my chapter so I had to start all over😡 but excuse any errors because I write on my phone. ~Mia 😘

MIAH POV

I had to be like Tupac. I had to fake my death. I had a hit on me because of my dad.. Aaron ( drug lord ) sent a hit man to have me killed but the hit man was my cousin, Ryan. He told me I had 2 days to move far away and not to tell ANYBODY that I was faking my death because if it got out they'd kill all my friends and family and I didn't want to take that chance. Weell since I found out I was nine months pregnant and not eight i payed the nurses over 200 thousand dollars to have my baby and they did. That's why she was in NICU. But seven months ago I could out Aaron died so I told the only person I could trust to not tell anybody. Mia. She told me that she was gonna tell her boyfriend tray that he wasn't gone tell anybody and I trusted her. She planned to come down here to ATL today and today is the day! I get to meet my daughter, her two daughters and her new man. I was just thinking when Imani interrupted me.

Imani: hey miah!

Miah: waddup bitch!

Imani: I see ya people coming up here today.

Miah: yeah I'm so excited!

Imani: *smirking* you gone introduce them to ya boyfriend?

Miah: for the last time Imani THAT IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

Imani: *laughing* okay you ain't gotta get all bitchy.

Miah: whatever.

Braylon: waddup y'all.

Imani: speaking of the devil.

Miah: hey Braylon *blushing*

Imani: see!

Miah: *annoyed* bye Imani.

Imani: but I was ju-

Miah: bye Imani.

Imani: well fuck y'all. *walks out*

Miah: well I'm bout to go to sleep gotta long day ahead of us.

Braylon: so ya people coming up here I hear.

Miah: yeaah. Can't wait to see my daughter.

Braylon: icant wait to see my baby too

Miah: what you mean YO baby?

Braylon: what you mean what I mean my baby?

Miah: you know what. Nevermind because you be saying some confusing shit. *laughing* I'm going TO sleep.

Braylon: can I lay with you?

Miah: boy you better lay on the floor or go in the guest room.

Braylon: damn all I wanted to do was lay down.

Miah: my bad my bad. I'm just not ready for a relationship.

Braylon: *smirking* Ain asking for no relationship I'm asking to "lay with you"

Miah: I guess braylon.

Braylon: so is that a no?

Miah: Braylon come on cause you erking me. But don't touch me and DEFINITELY don't be up under me.

Braylon: iiaght ma I Gotchu.

MIA POV

It's been five months now. Me and tray are together. I haven't been talking to JT lately. Everytime he tries to talk to me I avoid him. I only go by his place to get Ari. Weeeell. Yesterday he found out about tray and he found out I was pregnant.