Chapter 16

MIA POV

It's been a month now and we're out of school.. I haven't been myself lately Ain gone lie I've been bitching lately..

Mia: hey baby momma. *smiling*

Miah: *smiling*waddap! how you been?

Mia: good I guess. Feel like I'm under a lot of stress though.

Miah: what's wrong?

Mia: ion even know.. I guess It's because JT joined the game..

Miah: *surprised* whaaaat?

Mia: mhmm.. He's been acting different lately and I really don't like that shit.. That dumb hoe still blowing his shit up daily and everything. I kinda think he cheating on me.

Miah: naw! Ion think he cheating girl.

Mia: *teary eyes* I don't know.. It just feel like I'm going through a lot. I haven't even been knowing my self lately..

Miah: baby You just gotta pray. *hugs her* I promise you it's gone be alright.

Mia: *hugs her* I know.. I love you girl.

Miah: awee. I love you too.

Mia: well since we already here I think it's some i should tell you..

Miah: what??? Wassup?

Mia: I missed my period..

Miah: so you think you pregnant??

Mia: *crying* yeah! It's gone be terror all over again!

Miah: noo baby.. Noo it's not.

Mia: can we just go see first before I get way over my head..

Miah: yeah.. Come on.

With that we got up so that we could go get a pregnancy test. I was scared as fuck.. I don't want no children brugh.

When we got to the store we bought the pregnancy test and some groceries then we headed back to miah's house. (August doesn't live there anymore) The whole ride was long and quiet aab!

Mia: *crying* what if I am pregnant.. I don't even know if I wanna be with JT anymore..

Miah: girl go take the damn test. And stop that. Y'all been on and off for almost 3 years..

Mia: *wiping her eyes* okay..

So I took the test.. It came back positive brugh.. I just broke out in tears and I stayed on that bathroom toilet for an hour!

Miah: what the test said Mia??

Mia: *crying*

Miah: Mia. Open the door.

Mia: *crying* I can't- I can't move.

Miah: Mia open the damn door. Just reach.

I reached over a bit and got the door unlocked. Miah looked at the test and saw that it was positive. She did what a good friend would do. Held me. She told me it was gone be alright but I knew it was a lie..

Miah: *picks her up* come on we gotta get you home.

Mia: *crying*

After miah struggling for about 15 minutes she finally got me in the car.. I don't know what was wrong with me Ain take none of my pregnancies this hard..

Miah: *teary eyes* Mia you gone be alright you just need to get some rest.

Mia: *teary eyes* ... *phone rings*