Six

Taehyung slept on the couch that night, since you had already disassembled his bed.

You thought you would be able to get some sleep, but the coughing came back. It wasn't just petals, it was full flowers now, beautiful, blood stained cherry blossoms started filling the jars.

12:54 A.M.

"Y/N, you've been coughing for the last three hours, maybe we should go to the hospital." Taehyung had walked in, his eyes were tired, and he had pillow in his arms. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, still on, in your bedroom, he saw everything.

"My god, Y/N, you're dying." He dropped the pillow in his arms and sat on your bed, reaching for the jar of flowers. Tae pulled one out, looking at it carefully, dragging his finger along the dried blood.

"Hanahaki disease, that's what it is.." You tried to relax, but your breaths were loud and labored.

"You coughed these up, didn't you?" You could only nod to answer his question as you began coughing again. You pulled the flowers from your throat, placing them in another jar. Taehyung stared at you, absolutely shell shocked from seeing such a horrible thing.

"Is that why you want me to leave? So I don't have to see you die?"

"It's worse than that." You muttered, your lips were chapped and crimson covered, your throat raw.

You just want to sleep.

You want to sleep so bad.

Please..