Sixteen

Taehyung unlocked the door and went to your shared bedroom.

He fell into bed and rolled onto his side, trying to slow the hiccups interrupting his tears.

You stood in the kitchen. Thinking about how to tell him what you were thinking.

You knew how one-sided love worked, why couldn't it work again?

You sighed and decided to search for ingredients for soup to soothe Taehyung.

Your thoughts danced on the man lying in bed right now.

The way you did love him, and how everything could've been normal.

But a phone call interrupted your thoughts and your cooking.

You picked it up. "Y/N, how did things go?" Yoongi's voice was soft over the phone.

"I haven't told him yet. I thought he would be angry by me telling him, but he's just more upset with himself." You frowned, cutting celery as you listened.

"I think it'll work. Maybe you shouldn't tell him?"

"You know I have to tell him. He doesn't deserve to be left in the dark."

"Alright. I have to go, my break is over. See ya Y/N."

"Bye Yoongster." You smiled at the nickname you gave him as the call ended. You went back to preparing the soup.

And your thoughts went back to all the possibilities of what would happen when you finally told Taehyung what you were thinking.