Chapter 5

××××××××××

Authors Note !!
This chapter might be really really short, so yeah just saying. (:

××××××××××

SAVANNAHS POV

It was the morning of the Magcon Meet and Greet. I was still debating on whether I should go or not.

After a while of thinking I finally decided to go. The Meet and Greet was in 2 hours and I usually like to get there an hour earlier. I took a shower and washed my body and hair. I decided to wear my hair in a bun and a little bow on top, it was kind of cold outside so I wore a scarf with a black v-neck, leather jacket  jeans, and my UGG boots.

I am pretty sure Matthew does not want to see me at all, but whether he likes it or not, I'm going.

××××××××××

MATTHEWS POV

I was already at Magcon and my head was pretty focused on looking for Savannah. She usually likes to get here an hour earlier, but I doubt she's coming.

"Hey man.. you okay?" I feel Taylor's hand go on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just looking for her." I said in reply.

"She'll come.. and if she doesn't show up, her loss.. right?" Taylor said still rubbing my shoulder.

I stood completely quiet the whole time during Magcon, until just then I heard a very familiar voice,

"Oh my gosh!! Matthew! I'm a huge fan of you, could I get a picture with you?"

I look up and it was Savannah.

"Oh um, h-hi." I signed my signature along with the other guys signatures on her new phone case.

Savannah took out her phone and we took a photo, I got up and put my arms around her waist and she turned her head towards mine and I crashed my lips onto hers and she took a photo.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper into her ear and bring her behind the table,

"I'm so sorry Matthew. I missed you to." she said.

"Savannah, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, that pretty much came out of nowhere, but all I wanted was to call Savannah mine.

She nodded her head and gave the biggest smile ever and we kissed and hugged as the fans went screaming.

Things had went way better then I expected and as the M&G was almost done, Savannah and I got into talking about what happened.

I'm such an idiot, I should've let Savannah explain in the first place, Carter is the one I should've been mad at, not Savannah.

××××××××××

SAVANNAHS POV

Honestly, things went way better then expected.. I finally explained to Matthew about what happened, and the day ended with THE Matthew Espinosa being my boyfriend.

I can't believe I started off as just another one of Matthews fans, to being his girlfriend! It all felt so unreal.