Chapter 8

Lowkey had to read my last chapter with philip in it to remember what happened
Lots of fluff aaa also slight smut warning uh oh wink wonk ;))2)-)2-)

George's POV

I wake up a couple of hours later, my arms tight around Philip, I slowly remove my arms as he lets out a little whine, obviously missing the warmth.
"Georgeee" He mumbles, still half asleep. I laugh and lie back down, flipping him to face me. I brush his hair out of his face, gently placing kisses on his cheeks.
"What are you doing?" He giggles. "Trying to kiss all your freckles." I laugh in return.
"Yeah good luck with that."
"Thank you I'm very determined." I grin before kissing his cheeks again. He moves his head slightly so that our lips touch, I feel my face heat up slightly, since that was the first time he had initiated a kiss. I slowly work my mouth onto his, placing my hand on the back of his head, I start moving down his neck, leaving a trail of visible hickeys.
"Georgeee" He lets out a soft moan "Those are gonna be really visible." I look up to see him blushing profusely.
"So?" I purr "I'm just marking my territory."
"Yeah well mark your territory in a less visible place" He pouts.
I raise my eyebrow "A... less visible place?" I smirk, moving my hand down from his neck to his chest.
"I-I didn't mean it like that-" He splutters, becoming more and more red by the second.
"Sure you didn't princess." I wink, gently massaging his chest.
"G-George, my dad is in the next room." He stutters.
"I'll be discrete don't worry." I murmur, before removing his sweatshirt, revealing his large chest.
"Y-You don't hate me now that you've seen my body r-right?" He asks, a terrified expression on his face.
"Of course not babydoll" I smile genuinely, before going back to attacking his delicate skin, and leaving hickeys all across his chest as he lets out quiet moans, he slips his hands under my jeans, and starts to pull them down as-
"Phillipa! Your mother says dinners ready? Phillipa? You in there?" His father knocks on the door, sounding annoyed.
"Y-Yeah pops we're coming!" He shouts, moving to grab his sweatshirt when the door starts to open, he only has time to cover his chest with his sweatshirt, not putting it on. I swing my head around to see an angry looking Alexander Hamilton.
"George Eacker." He hisses "I though you were better than this."
"Father we're 17! We can do what we want, I don't want to be an adult virgin oka-" he shouts, turning around to slip his sweatshirt on, wow Philip has no chill around his parents.
"You won't do that under my roof!" He glares at me.
"Yeah like you didn't do it with that whore Mar-" Philip starts as he turns around.
"What did you just say?" His father's eyes widen in genuine shock.
"I know what you've done, I've seen walk inside with her, then she comes out looking slightly disheveled an hour later." He hisses "Now do you want me to tell mom?"
"N-No-"
"Then, you'll have to agree to my terms and conditions. 1 call me Philip and use male pronouns, 2 get me a lock on my door, 3 let George come around whenever, 4 don't tell mom about what we were doing and 5 buy me M&Ms.
And that will be all." Philip states, looking pleased with himself.
"O-Okay... Philip." He mutters, walking out.
Philip turns around grinning at me "So how do you know about him and the whore?" I ask, curious.
"Don't ask." he shudders and stands up, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs for dinner.

* * *

Philip's POV

"Yes dad I'm staying at Susan's tonight." I tensed as he murmured into the phone, probably trying to be quiet so that I wouldn't hear. My parents had already agreed to let him stay so we were hoping his dad would be fine with it. He hangs up the phone.
"He's fine with it."
"Staying at Susan's huh?" I inquire "Well you better be off you don't want to be late." I cross my arms.
"Pip you know it's only so that he'll let me stay here with you." He flopped down onto my bed.
"I know, I know... I just- when are you going to break up with her?" I ask hesitantly.
"As soon as possible Pip." He smiles "Anyway it's late, we should probably sleep."
"Yeah! I'm really tired." I grin, grabbing an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts. The t-shirt would definitely be exposing but I now trusted George completely, so I didn't mind. I turn my back to him, and started to undress, as I pull my pants off, I feel a warm hand on my ass.
"George!" I exclaim, turning around, to see him standing there in his boxers, I blush, trying to keep eye contact with him.
"It looked soft." He said meekly.
"And?"
"It was." He smirked, gently kissing me.
"You know I wasn't expecting a half naked man in my bed this time yesterday." I giggle, pulling my shorts on and flopping down onto my bed.
"Well I can't think you'd complain." He winks, and he was right, I wouldn't, although his tight boxers didn't leave much to the imagination, not that I minded though.
I scramble under the sheets, my eyes looking up pleasingly at him until he joins me, I cuddle up to him, fitting perfectly into his curved body as I fall asleep.

* * *

"wHY IS YOUR ALARM SO EARLY?!" A shouting George wakes me up.
"What an hour before school? How is that early?" I ask him, laughing as I look at his sleepy, annoyed face.
"I wake up 10 minutes before school." He exclaims.
"Yes well I have a longer morning routine." I pout, pulling the sheets off of myself and standing up. I grab a pair of high waisted black ripped jeans, a yellow turtle neck (to cover George's 'marks') and an oversized denim jacket along with my binder.
"Oh no you are not wearing that it's unhealthy." He looks at me worriedly.
"I am most definitely wearing it George." I glare at him.
"Fine but only if you make sure it's not too tight-"
"I will, don't worry Georgie." I smile, walking into the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. When I walk out, I see that he's fallen back to sleep, I laugh to myself before pulling out my hair straighteners, taking strands of my curly hair one by one as my hair slowly becomes silky and smooth. I pull it up into a high ponytail, sealing it in with hairspray. I walk over to wake George up, handing him is clothes before walking downstairs and grabbing him a cereal bar, throwing it at him as I walk back into my room.
"Have you eaten anything?" He asks, catching the bar.
"No, I'm not hungry." I look away.
"Philip-"
"No."
"Eat"
"Nope
"Please?" He asks chucking a piece of the cereal bar at me, I laugh, catching it and tentatively nibble on it. He smiles smugly at his success before getting dressed and walking me to school.
When we arrive at school there was a huge crowd forming, although there was a passage way through all of the students, George and I both look at each other, confused, before joining the other people, a mixture of amused, excited and equally confused looks on their faces.
I peer at whoever is standing at the end of the hallway, it was definitely a guy- wait. It was Richard. "Richard Price what the fuck are you doing." I hissed under my breath, then suddenly wedding music starts playing. My eyes widen as I see Georges walking down the hallway, in a very cheap looking wedding dress and a plastic crown. He looks smugly at everyone as he walks down the 'aisle' , someone randomly throwing flower petals at him. I see notice someone had moved next to Richard, wearing robes, it was a fucking priest.
As Georges reached him the ceremony began, both of them exchanging vows and ring-pops.
"And I know pronounce you husband and-"
"SHOWS OVER CHECK YOUR FUCKING CALENDARS BITCHES." Richard shouts before he and Georges rush away, cracking up laughing and everyone's shocked faces.
Almost everyone seemed to simultaneously whip their phones out and looked at the date.

April 1st.

AN: April fools inside the chapter bc I didn't want a whole april fools chapter lmao