Chapter 12

Philip's POV

I stand outside the door, loudly tapping my foot as I wait for them to finish.
"I'll take that as a valid reason George, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me. Although I really do think that you should tell someone." Mr.Washington says as he opens the door.
"I can't, not now, once I'm 18 maybe." George murmurs, walking out "Please don't tell Philip's parent either." He looks pleadingly at our professor "I don't want them to hate me."
"Fine. The things I do for you youngsters." Mr. Washington sighs "You boys don't have to go back to class, I'll inform your professors that you won't be attending. You deserve a break."
We look at each other and grins spread across our faces as we both simultaneously say "Thank you" as he shuts the door.
George grabs onto my hand, pulling me with him as we rush out of school.
"Where are you taking me?" I question him as he leads me on.
"I'm gonna steal my dad's car for the day." He grins at me.
"Will he mind?" I giggle.
"Probably. But I don't give a shit, he's a dick." George shrugs.
"I think we can both relate to our fathers being dicks." I halfheartedly smile.
"And here we are." He says as we reach what I assume is his house "You get in the car, I doubt my dad locked it, he never does after getting back from the bar. I'll go steal the keys." He tells me as he walks into his house.
I get into the passenger seat, patiently waiting for George to return. I hear yelling as I see George running out of the house, an amused look on his face. He swings the car door open and jumps in, slamming it shut and starting the ignition.
"Uh oh." I mutter as, who I assume is his dad lumbers out of the house, looking very pissed.
"It's fine." George smirks as he backs out of the drive and speeds of, his father becoming  a smaller and smaller image in the wind mirror as we drive away.
I pull a cigarette and my lighter out of my bag, rolling down the window as I light it and place it between my lips, breathing in the smoke.
"Philip don't smoke." George says, disapprovingly.
"Don't tell me what to do." I mutter as I take it back out, letting the smoke go out the window.
"It smells horrible." He grunts.
"I don't care." I retort.
"I'll kick you out." He murmurs.
"Go ahead." I roll my eyes, letting out another puff of smoke right onto his face.
"Fuck you."
"Okay."
"What?"
"What?"
"What did you say?"
"Nothing." I whisper into his ear before kissing across his jawline as he tries to concentrate on driving.
"Philip no." He squirms.
"Philip yes." I smirk before moving down his neck leaving a trail of hickeys.
He sighs and pulls over, glaring at me "Not feeling quite so confident now are we?" He raises an eyebrow.
"I don't know what your talking about." I turn my head, not looking him in the eyes. I hear a click as he unbuckles his seatbelt "Get in the back." He orders.
"What? Why?" I ask.
"Just do it." He says before getting out of the car, opening the back door and getting back in. I squirm through the gap between the seats, sitting down on the back seats, my back against the window as he looks at me, annoyed. He then moves closer, straddling me as he starts to attack my neck, earning light moans as he sucks on my sweet spot.
I run my hands down his back, slipping them up his shirt and pulling it up over his head as I admire his muscles.
"Damn, if I had a dick it'd be hard right now." I joke, winking at him.
He chuckles and slips his hands down-
"Look uh George-" I mumble.
"Hm?" He looks down at me.
"I-I don't want my first time to be in a car." I look down, pushing a stray strand of hair behind my ear.
"That's fine hun don't worry, I understand." He smiles and kisses me gently before reaching for his shirt.
"I didn't ask you to do that now did I?" I smirk at him blushing as I trail my finger down his chest.
He laughs, seemingly embarrassed as he gets out of the back and into the front and I follow him.
"So where are we going?" I ask as he starts driving.
"Shopping, for you, we'll get you whatever you want-" He smiles.
"I don't have money-" I cut him off.
"I'm paying."
"No George-"
"Well actually my dad is, he inherited tons of money from relatives and only spends it on alcohol. So I stole his credit card when I went in the house, I felt like buying clothes for my boyfriend would be perfect revenge for a homophobic dick." he grins.
"B-boyfriend?" I question.
"Uh- I mean uh boy and friend like um separately but I mean if you want to be my- you can be- but like I don't-" He stutters, blushing.
"I would love to be your boyfriend." I smile shyly.
"Really?" He looks at me, beaming.
"Of course." I peck him on the lips "Now eyes on the road, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon."

AN: Sorry for the lack of updates I've had exams and now I'm on a school trip lmao. That explains why this chapter is really short and bad it's just a filler really :,)) I'm awkwardly writing this in the coach while I try not to let my friends see, even though they wouldn't understand what I'm writing bc they don't speak english oof