Is It True?

Violetta: Leon. Is it true?

Leon: Umm well you see...

Violetta: I cant believe it.(starts to form tears)

Leon: No Violetta Please! I cant explain everything what happened!

Violetta: I dont want to hear your explanation Leon! If you really loved me then you wouldnt go and make someone else pregnant! You know what Leon! Im leaving right now and i dont want to see you again! We are Divorcing.

Leon: NO VIOLETTA! WAIT!

Leon grabs Violetta's hand and picks her up.

Violetta: PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!

Tini: Daddy!!!! Mummy want to be down!!!

Leon brings Violetta to his bedroom and locks her inside.

- GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

-DONT YOU DARE TOUCH TINI!!

Leon: Tini, wait here and watch some cartoons or something...i need to talk to mummy.

Tini: Okay..(sits on the couch and turns on the tv)

Leon opens the door and enters the bedroom.

Violetta: GET AWAY FROM ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ITS OVER BETWEEN US!!

Leon: VIOLETTA! JUST PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND!!!

Violetta: NO LEON! YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME! IM GOING TO GET OUT AND WE ARE GOING TO DIVORCE RIGHT AWAY!!!

Leon: VIOLETTA PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE CAN YOU LISTEN AND STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!!(Closes her mouth with his hand)

Leon: My manager and I went for a meeting to talk about my career but she also invited Melanie because she was also part of it and that day we were drinking alot and i dont remember anything happening at that point because i was so drunk and then the next day i wake up sleeping next to her. Im very sorry that it turned out this way but i really didnt want this to happen but dont worry, i will tell her to abort that child because that child doesnt deserve to live with an unknown father.

Violetta: As if she will really Abort the child from 'Leon Vargas', it was her dream to be with you and get a child from you and now you see everything worked out! But this is a very silly excuse Leon! You shouldnt have drank so much because you know you are uncontrollable and god knows what else you are able to do when you are drunk..

Leon: I know what i did was wrong but Violetta please dont divorce! Do you really want Tini and Jorge live without their father?

Violetta: You should have thought about that before and know the consequences of what could happen when you are drunk! Leon, you did all of this to yourself! Im divorcing with you because i can't be with a person like you who always have excuses for everything and especially being with Melanie because supposedly its for the damn tour and Fans! Family is more important than work!!!

Leon: Oh really! So if family is so important then why are you working and doing those rehersal with that guy Valentino! I dont know if you have done anything with him! But if family is so important than why dont you stay home and look after the kids!!??

Violetta: Because Leon! I thought my beloved husband would help me and look after his kids while im working and getting money.

Leon: And you think i work for free!?

Violetta: You could of left your work and look after the kids and not leave me like a single mother!

Leon: You could have left your work aswell and have more attention on your family!

Violetta: If you really think that i dont give much attention to my family, then who does all the COOKING FOR THE FAMILY! WASHING ALL THE CLOTHES FOR THE FAMILY! CLEANING THE HOUSE FOR THE FAMILY! AND PLUS I WORK FOR MY CAREER AND EARN MONEY AND STILL AFTER HAVE THE ENERGY TO SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS BECAUSE I WORK MANY HOURS!! AND YOU SAY I DONT HAVE ANY ATTENTION TO MY FAMILY! WELL IF YOU STILL THINK THAT WAY THEN I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM OF DIVORCING!!!

Leon: WELL FINE!!! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DIVORCE THEN I DONT CARE! YOU ARE SO STUBBORN VIOLETTA!!! BUT EVEN WHEN WE DIVORCE, IT DOESNT MEAN I CANT SEE MY OWN KIDS!

Violetta: YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM ONCE A WEEK!

Leon: AS A FATHER I AM ALLOWED TO SEE MY OWN CHILDREN WHENEVER I WANT TO! ITS THE LAW IF YOU HAVE EVER READ IT!

Violetta: OPEN THE DOOR! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU UGLY, SELFISH FACE ANYMORE!

Leon opens the door and Violetta runs out.

Violetta: TINI WE ARE LEAVING!

Tini: Mummy what happened!? Why are you crying!?

Violetta: ENOUGH QUESTIONS.

Tini: Bye Daddy! (Runs to him and gives a tight hug)

Leon: Bye Cupcake.

Violetta: TINI LETS GO!!!

Violetta and Tini leave and she slams the door hard.

Leon's POV:

Temper is bursting out of my ears, Everything is feels so tense in my body but then a questions starts swirling in my head.

Did i just cause this? Did i really make this for a divorce to happen? Violetta hates me now and its all my fault. I feel so guilty.

Okayy guysss was quite a drama huh? 🔥
Hope you liked this chapter and Happy Easter to all the people who had today. But i have easter on 8th April.
💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤