Arguments

At Home:

Violetta: Leon! Please listen you dont understand! Its not what you think!

Olga: Ohh Hello! Is everything alright?

Violetta&Leon stay silent.

Violetta: Wow Olga that house is sooo clean! Thank you so much for your hard work, we really appreciate it! Thank you!

Olga: Its nothing my sweetheart! Anyways i need to go back to your Fathers house because everyone is hungry there and what can they do without me (laughs)

Violetta: Yes ofcourse! thanks again bye!

Olga leaves the house.

Violetta Looks at Leon.

Violetta: Leon please listen.

Leon: VIOLETTA I SAW ENOUGH! YOU WERE HUGGING HIM AND WHEN I STARTED TO TALK TO HIM YOU..

Violetta: TALKING!? MORE LIKE SHOUTING AT HIM AND HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BAD TO DESERVE THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE FROM YOU!

Leon: IM SURE YOU WOULD OF REACTED THAT SAME WAY IF I WOULD OF HUGGED ANOTHER GIRL! REMEMBER WHEN I WAS WITH LARA AND YOU WERE SO JELOUS AND..

Violetta: ME JEALOUS! PUHHLEEEZZZ YOU WERE EVEN MORE JEALOUS WHEN I WAS WITH DIEGO AND NOW YOU ARE JELOUS BECAUSE ME AND TOMAS WERE SIMPLY HUGGING AS FRIENDS!

Leon: THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK 'AS FRIENDS' BUT HE DEFINITELY DOESNT THINK IT THAT WAY!

Violetta: BUT LEON I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT IM MARRIED AND THAT JORGE IS MY BABY! WHY WOULD HE THINK IT THAT WAY !?!?

Leon: OK LET ME ASK YOU THIS! DOES HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? OR IS HE MARRIED ASWELL?

Violetta: NO

Leon: YOU SEE!

Violetta: SEE WHAT!!??

Leon: HE IS TRYING TO GET CLOSER TO YOU AND WANTS TO RUIN OUR REALATIONSHIP!

Violetta: YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT OF HIM IN A BAD WAY! YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

Jorge: Waaaahhh!!!! WAAAAA!!!

Violetta: SHHH...Dont cry..

Violetta picks up jorge and holds him carefully and trying to make him fall asleep.

Violetta glances at Leon.

The last words that comes out from her mouth is:

End of Discussion!(Whispers)

Leon looks at her and then goes to their bedroom for a shower.

Time skip:

(10:30pm)

Violetta is sitting on the couch and haven't spoke to Leon for more that 2 hours.

Tini walks down the stairs quietly.

Tini: Mummy?

Violetta: Tini!? Why aren't you sleeping!?

Tini: Mummy i cant sleep..im scared

Violetta: Aww Come here.. What are you scared of?

Tini: Today when you and Daddy were shouting i was scared.. you and daddy never shouted..will everything be ok?

Violetta: Tini everything is alright, dont worry..its just something mummy's and daddy's argue a bit about something and it just happens that we shout and dont worry just go get sleep..

Tini: I love you very much Mummy!

Violetta: I love you even more!

Tini: Goodnight!

Violetta: Sweetdreams!

Tini walks up the stairs and goes to sleep.

Violetta feels sleepy and goes upstairs and enters her bedroom.

She sees Leon lying on their bed and reading a book.

Violetta comes closer to the bed and grabs her blanket and pillow.

Leon: What are you doing?

Violetta keeps silent and Ignores him.

Leon: Violetta im talking you!

Violetta turns around and opens the door.

Leon: Violetta! Answer me now! Why are you ignoring me! Where are you going!?Answer!

Violetta rolls her eyes.

Violetta: Im going to sleep downstairs on the couch! Im not sleeping with you!

Leon: Violetta stop now! Is it because our of last conversation.. i am the one who is supposed to be mad at you but im not at the moment because im only trying to tell you that he is trying to get you back and i will not allow that! I was protecting you because i love you! I dont want any other guy to hug you because i know that they feel more than just friends!

Violetta: Leon im telling you again..end of discussion and im going to sleep because im tierd...

Violetta leaves the bedroom and closes the door.

She goes downstairs and places her pillows on the couch and covers herself with a warm blanket and falls asleep.

*In the morning*

Violetta's eyes open. She Stretches her arms and feels her muscles being pulled..

Leon: Goodmoring.

Violetta looks at him and keeps quiet.

Leon: Are you still upset!?

Violetta: Im not in the mood to talk to you.

Leon: Violetta, i cooked your favourite pancakes. Just the way you like..

Violetta still keeps quiet.

Then suddenly Violetta's phone rings.

Violetta takes her phone and locks herself in the bathroom.

*Phone convo*

Violetta: Hello?

Tomas: Hi Violetta! Are you busy? Can you talk ? Im sorry for what has happened yesterday..Its all my fault..

Violetta: Nooo im not busy...No Tomas its fine.. Leon just misunderstood the whole situation and it isnt your fault because we were just good friends hugging thats all where is the Problem in that? No problem at all....So dont worry it isnt your fault..

Tomas: Ok then but i guess i should cancel our meeting that was planned today because if Leon sees us sitting together there will be even more problems..

Violetta: What! No...we should definitely meet up dont worry there wont be any problems..

Tomas: Are you sure ? Because im fine canceling it and..

Violetta: Im sure! Anyways see soon. Bye

*Phone convo finish*

Violetta's POV:

As i unlock the door i see him standing in front of me with a serious face and his hands folded.

Leon: It was Tomas isnt it?

Heyy Guysss!!!!💕💕💕
Hope you liked this chapter ❤Please Vote and Comment below 😘
Love you all💜💗💜💗
Next Chapter Coming soon 🔜