10: Help

Cait's POV

My mouth hung open, and Jack chuckled. I couldn't believe that Jack just said hi to me. Directly to me! And I'm standing in Marks living room!!

"Cait?" Mark asked, touching my shoulder. I looked at him and shook my head.

"I am so sorry! I just never thought I'd meet two of my idols. I'm trying so hard not to squeal and fangirl. Hi Sean, I am sorry for the mini freak out." I said, blushing harder than I ever did before.

"Oh it's fine. I'm here to help. Mark called me and it just so happened I was in town." Sean said, smiling. I can't handle the cuteness.

"Why am I here though? I only asked a couple of questions." I asked, very confused.

"Damien and the Colonel." Mark answered, sending shivers down my spine. Something came over me and I glared at him.

"D̳͍͕̩̏̿̈́̒̃̒͞o̬̥̯̪̅ͣͣͮͯn͎̹̤̳͇̥̭̑͜'̳̦̬̏̅̒͘t̳͙͙̳͊̂̎ͦ̎ ̾̈́ͨ͌́ͫ̏͏̺͍̯̹̯̤͉s̬̜ͥ͗̄̋ͦ̃ͯa͚͍̝̳̼͕͒̿̓ͩͣ͗͘ỳ̜ͬ ̮̉̐̅t̶͉̙̪̩̪̜h̳̤̜͕̹̘ͮ̑̇ͩ̀͊̀o͍̳̪̅ͦ̒̍̈́͑̉͢s̨ͣ̈́e̝̩̼͍̝̪̰͂̊́̄̅̽́ ̢͓̠̩͉ͨ͒n̝̙̯̼̙̣̞ͨͨ̑am̨̘̭̯ͬͤe͚͈̱̦͜s̏̈́̂̄̓!" I shouted, and I immediately put my hand over my mouth. Sean had a look of concern on his face, which confused me, shouldn't he be scared?

"It's okay Cait, I had to see if my theory was right." Mark said, causing me to sit down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"When did this start Cait?" Sean asked, sitting next to me and putting a hand on my back.

"It started when I met Mark. I kept hearing whispers, all saying let me in. It got worse when I went home. I saw a man in my back seat, and I kept seeing a red and blue tint on everything. I went to take a shower and when I got out, I looked at myself in my mirror and then..." I whispered the last part, trying to remember what happened.

"What happened Cait? What did you see?" Mark asked, kneeling in front of me. I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face.

"I was in my mirror. Physically in it, Mark. It was dark, and cold. There was a red and blue tint, everywhere. I could hear a man laughing, and I ran. I found a door and then I was in front of a manor. I lived out someone else's life, watching everything play out in front of me. They heard my voice, saw my body. Then he shot me, it was an accident. I saw my body started switching from my body, to a males body. I saw the origin of Dark." I explained, more tears streaming down my face as I broke down.

"Did he say anything to you?" Sean asked, his voice waivering.

"Yes." I replied, not wanting to say anything else.

"What was it? We have to know." Mark whispered, holding my hand gently.

"I can save you, just let me in." I muttered. I had fallen for Dark when he was still human. When he was still Damien.

"Did you?" Sean asked, standing up.

"When Dark was still human, when he was still Damien, I fell for him. I wanted to protect him. I even told him that if do anything to help him, no matter what, so I said yes. I let him in, and he tricked me." I said, my voice raising as I stood up, my tears drying up.

"He used your compassion against you." Mark muttered.

"I'm praying the price now. When I got out of the mirror I had been shot, or at least that's what I dreamt. He called me his puppet. I didn't scream in pain, I didn't cry. I was calm, and he wanted me to let him in again. This time I said no and I woke up. And here I am now." I yelled, I started pacing.

"It's okay Cait. We're going to help you. What are you feeling right now?" Sean asked.

"Anger." I replied. No...I'm not angry...I'm sad. Why did I say angry? I looked at them and stopped pacing, seeing everything turn red and blue.

"Why are you angry?" Mark asked.

"I need to leave. It's happening again. Please, I'll call you later." I begged. I started walking to the front door but Sean stood in front of me.

"Sit down, please Cait." Sean said, and everything went back to normal, but this time I felt dizzy.

"Guys, I don't want to worry you, but I don't feel good." I whispered.

"Your nose is bleeding!" Sean exclaimed, grabbing me as I fell backwards.

Then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and everything was red and blue, with white particles floating in the air. I started hyperventilating as I recognized where I was.

I looked around, looking for a way out, but there wasn't a way out.

"H̏e̓l̴̒ͨͣͭ͊l̀̑͋ͧ̈́o̓ ̵̈P͌̂̈́͐ͩ͗ũ̸̉͋́̾̓p̢p͂eͬ͑ͬͤͭ̄̓͞ṫ͗ͯͩ̂͘.̑̉́̃̊ͫ͘ ̑́ͬ͆̆ͫ̏҉I̧͐ͩ̀̓ͧ͌'ͧ͑̃͐ͤ͆̓m̓́ͪ̔ͫ͒̐͞ ͗ͬ̔͌̈ͧ̊g̷̐̓̽ͧ͑ͪl̓à͐̚d̢ ̏͌ͯy̋o̢ͭ̐ͩ̄u ͌̉͋ͨ̓͘c̏̏ͩ̒̓̾ͨo͊̈́̔ͭ͋ū̿̓l̡d̏̓̅̆͂̓ ̋̒̋̏ͭ͂͟jͮͭ̊̊ͩ̊oͩͦͯ́̀̑̾͞i͗ͥͥ̒̄ͭ͂n̛̈ ͥͭͥͦm͐ͭͦ̓͡e͐ͪ̊̃̔̔͡.̄̃̐ ͗͂͋A̍̃̆̒̇͊͡r̽͠e̶͆ͥ ̆̑̆yoͨ̃u̇̓̂̇́ͭ̑ ̈ͩ̆͐ͫ̇̚r̂̃͂̆ͩ͗̃͘e̕a͢dͪ̆̿̇͊͘yͯ̓ ̄͛̈ͨ̇͏tͪȯ ̑͗ͮ͜h̴ͦ̈́̍a͐v͢ȇ̡̃ ̇̄̐́̋̀soͮ͆ͫͮm̓ͧe͌͐͟ ̴ͮͥ̀̓̃̅fü͌nͩͮ̎?͗͒̅͒͑̈̕"