Chapter 8

"Hey," I paused and smirked. "Boyfriend"

Aaron chuckled as he put an arm around me, causing the people in the halls to look at us, in confusion.

"Are they like together?"

"Is she another hook up?"

"Does she know he sleeps around?"

I looked up at Aaron, him being oblivious to the things being said, "I have to get to class," I said

He looked down at me and smiled before kissing my head. "I'll see you later, I'd walk you but my class is in the other building"

I nodded and hugged him, "bye," I mumbled.

I was feeling upset, I knew Aaron had that type of reputation, him being popular and all. I just felt upset knowing people see him as only a player, someone who messes around with anyone.

"You and Aaron, huh?" I heard that annoying, chirpy voice.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "what's it to ya?" I asked, finally looking up to see Luna.

Luna smirked and then shrugged. "Just so you know-" she stopped mid sentence and got closer to me. "He's great in bed," she whispered. You could practically hear the smirk.

I smiled, a forced smile. "Great to know, thanks" I mumbled, sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. She walked away with Loren and Lia in tow.

I walked to class, sat next to Blake and just ignored everything. The teachers lips were moving but I didn't hear anything she was saying.

"What's going on?" Blake whispered, softly.

I looked up, to meet his eyes. "I'm dating Aaron,"

He gave me a confused look, eyebrows raised and pursed lips. "What's the big deal then?"

I laughed humorlessly, "because now everyone sees me as another hook up, and they see my boyfriend as a player. They look at him and see a dickwad, I don't want that."

Blake nodded, his face showed sympathy. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

I nodded. "Yeah, sure,"

I focused on class the rest of the time, that was until I got a message. My phone went off and I looked down seeing what I hoped had stopped.

Unknown: I warned you.