PART THREE - Numbing. Are the needles involved in?

Harry started blush in embarassement, looked at the dentist

H: Thank you, emmm I'm sorry, I should tell you previously. Harry said, felt so embarassed and surprised at the same time because of the fact dentist reveal his fear.

H: I... I mean I've never had any filling done before and you know.. the idea of drilling the gap into my tooth makes me super nervous...

He made small grin as he realised how childish it sounds.

D: Don't worry buddy, I'm sure you can hold it. Let me know, how long it took to get the butterfly?

H: To get what?

D: Your butterfly tatto. You have this tattoo under your chest, don't you?

 You have this tattoo under your chest, don't you?

H: Ehhh, yeah, I do. Umm... just.. what do you mean?

D: Just tell me, how long the proccess of getting this was?

H: I mean.. three and half hours? Maybe four hours? Harry answered, completly confused- He had no idea why the dentist ask him.

D: Okay, and were you numb during this?

H: Haha, noo, of course not.

D: And can you tell me, did that hurt?

Harry was completly mazy... why the hell is the dentist asking him rigth now?

H: It... I mean It did, yeah. Anyone who says tattoos don't hurt is a liar....

D: On scale 1-10, how bad it was?

H: Oh my god, I'd say... well maybe 8? But why you asking this?

D: Well, I don't have any tattoo but I guess I'd die in pain if the artist would prick my skin constantly for the four hours and I think even number 10 on scale wouldn't be enough to express what I feel.

H: Haha, nope, It's not that bad when you know how It works, I mean.. it's not just about pricking your ski-

D: You see? That's why I asked you about this. Getting filling is not just about make the gap into your teeth. And by the way, It'll take maybe 20 minutes and you'll be completly numb. In comparasion with four hours without numbing, how does it sounds?

H: Aaaah, good, you got me! Haha, I have to admit It doesn't sound that bad now. Harry replied, laughing . Damn, this dentist know what he is doing.

D: Really, Harry, there's nothing to worry about. I'll just explain you the whole proccess without doing a think, right?

H: Perfect, I'd really apperciate it.

D: So, firstly, I need to numb the area where the tooth is to make sure you won't feel any pain.

H: Are the needles involved in?

D: Unfortunately they are, but I guess they don't scare you, do they? The dentist asked kind of ironically, looked down at his tattoo covered arm.

H: No, usually they don't. But teeth... I'm just such a baby when it comes to this... you maybe noticed this... haha

D: That's alright, nothing to be shamed about. What about numb you right now to show you it's not that bad? Novocain needs some time to start working so then, I'll explain you the other things, would you agree?

H: Yah, it sounds logicaly...

D: Perfect..... So I'll just insert this tiny needle into your gums and then push the medicine. I'll do it very slowly so it won't hurt that much, but you'll feel some kind of pressure.

Doctor Elbaz said, grabbed the syringe. When Harry saw It, he started to breath faster and looked so woried angain.

D: C'mon Hazza

D: C'mon Hazza. Take a deep breath for me. Once again, there you go.

Harrys p.o.v.

Dr. Elbaz said with his hand on my shoulder. Oh my lord, I feel so bad he has to conform me again...

D: Honey, Open wide please. He suddenly said so I did, don't wanna cause more drama about it.

D: You may feel a small pinch, but nothing major, ready?

I noded slowly as I couldn's talk due to dentist's finger in my mouth.

Normal p.o.v.

Doctor pierced the needle into his gums and Harry didn't even flinch.

D: Alright, the needle is in, good job, just a little pressure now, take a deep breath again.

Harry scrunched his face as the dentist was pressing medicine into gums. He was so glad when the needle was taken out of his mouth.

D: That's it, you're done with needle. It wasn't so bad, was it?

H: No, It really wasn't, you were right.

D: So now, I just need to drill your teeth a bit to remove all the cavity and then I'm gonna fill it with the white filling.

Harrys p.o.v.

H: And honestly, how much it'll hurt?

In Harry's mind:

Damn!! Why I asked this? I'm an idiot... I haven't thought about this question before I said it aloud. Gosh, I must look like a twist - oh well, I'm the one...

D: It won't Harry, That's why you got the injection. Doctor answered me with a bit stern in his voice. It was for the first time he sounded like this ... but well, my fault I guess.

There's no cavity in that tooth so it wouldn't be much painful even If I wouldn't numb It.

H: Hah, thanks god you did. I said and it made both of us laughed but yeah, I still felt a bit embarassed.

D: So do you think you're ready to start?

H: As I've never been. I told him, trying to put brave face on.