Everyone is in Danger

"Why? Why is everyone in danger? Doctor?" I asked, he'd been silent several minutes now.

"Look them oldies standing in the road, the man that zapped you with that electric wave. They're not human."

"Well tell me something I don't know. Humans don't have red eyes or zap people with their teeth. Even I know that."

The Doctor frowned. "Well blue teeth zapping isn't all they're capable of I assure you."

"How do you know? Have you met them before or something?" I questioned, I mean you can never be to careful, he could always be one of them. "Doctor?"

"No I haven't met them before, but aliens don't come to earth with the only ability to zap people with their teeth." I saw a glint of worry in the Doctor's eyes.

"Well why don't we stop them?" I pointed out. The Doctor shook his head.

"No, no. It's too dangerous."

"So? Oh come on lemme come! I'll be good, honest!" I promised. The Doctor sighed.

"Fine come. But you have to do exactly what I say okay?" the Doctor ordered. I saluted him.

We marched out the door,well more like walked or ran out the door. The Doctor scanning everything in sight. I think he was even scanning air, can you scan air? We kept walking till we reached a steep alleyway of narrow steps. The sonic screwdriver was beeping ecstatically, like when you win a price at an arcade machine.

"Looks like the aliens are this way." the Doctor said as we began to make our way down the steep stairway. At the end of the alley way was a big dark black chamber door. The Doctor lay a hand on the handle and sun it round several times and it creaked open......