Take me to your Leader

The Doctor shone his sonic screwdriver around the hallway as we stepped inside, using it as a torch. The door slammed behind us.

"Well there's no going back now," I muttered. As we looked around I saw a dozen red eyes staring at us. I tapped the Doctor on the arm.

"Doctor, I think we're being watched."

"Why do you think that?" he whispered.

"Because loads of red eyes are staring at us, and there is some guy standing behind you." I said pointing to a red eyed, green faced man.

"Oh hello." the Doctor said worriedly; "Um well we can't run so, Take me to your leader."

"Are you sure?" the man alien person said in a dark voice. The Doctor nodded. "Well then, I guess you'd better follow me then. And watch your step, don't want to have you sleeping on blood now do we?"

A shiver went down my spine as me and the Doctor cautiously followed the evil alien guy through the horrible lair-base-HQ-thingy. At last, after traipsing through endless corridors we reached an arched shape orange door, the evil alien tapped in some weird code and the door slid open. The evil alien turned round and beckoned us forward onto a metal netted corridor platform. He pushed a button and the  platform slowly rose down, reaching a glossy black marble floor. In the centre of the room was a a big royal like throne, made completely and utterly out of gold and rubies and sapphires and diamonds. 

"Your Majesty, we have visitors. They asked to see you, our leader." the alien guy said in his dark voice. In the throne sat a young man, with bright blue eyes and shiny white teeth. His blonde bristly hair hid half of his face, the rest of his body~ except for his hands which were resting on the arms of the throne was covered in a heavy dark brown robe. The man sat in the chair looked human. The man slowly lifted his head to look at us.

"What gives the right to traipse in my lair when my army is working?" the man said in a surprisingly deep voice.

"Who are you and what do you want with this planet?" the Doctor asked.

"We are the Geogeos. Who are you?" the Geogeos leader said in his deep voice.

"I am the Doctor." the Doctor stated.

"The Doctor? Sounds familiar. Guy! Do we know of the name the Doctor?"

Guy stepped forward.

"He is the one your father spoke of Your Majesty." Guy said, taking a step back after speaking.

"What, thee Doctor? Thee Doctor? Well isn't this intresting. Father did say he would come, and look he brings along a little pet human. Isn't that sweet." The Majesty cooed.

"Pet?!" I squealed.

"Oh, so she speaks, and what do you say Doctor? What do you say to this, hmmmm?"

"What do you want with this planet?" the Doctor repeated.

"What do I want with this planet? Oh I dunno, maybe to rule it? Isn't that what everyone wants Doctor? To be the King of the World?"

"Leave this planet. Now!"

"Hmmmmmm lemme think about this one. NO. I spent alot of time creating the Geogeos not to just have them destroyed."

"What did Earth ever do to you?" I cried.

"Oh nothing. I just find it quite funny when puny humans like you try and protect it when you've got nothing!" The Gegeos Leader yelled, as if he was in pain.

Me and the Doctor took at step back.The Leader of the Geogeos wore a big evil grin on his face, narrowing his eyes into slits. The rest of the Geogeos.

"Doctor? Doctor, what do we do?" I asked.

"We run."