«three.

My eyes shot open as a constant banging filled my ears. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, the T.V lit up the room. I sat up on the sofa, grabbing my phone, who the fuck is making banging noises at 3 am. I stood up and stretched out my body, letting a yawn slip out.

I walked over to my room, all I needed right now was my bed and not that uncomfortable sofa. As I got closer to the door, I realized the banging was coming from my room. I froze.

Am I being robbed? I took a step closer and that's when I heard a loud pleasured filled moan. Safe to say I felt sick.

I stormed over to my door and slammed it open. My eyes fixed on the two sweaty messes on my bed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing"I shouted loudly, cringing at their gasps as they attempt to cover yourself.

"Oh it's just you" Alex laughed while the girl beside him looked mortified. "Are you fucking insane, could you not have walked two fucking steps into your room" I was furious, how could someone be such an insensitive pig.

"While I was going to use the sofa but you occupied that" He smirked at me. "So you use my bed?" I cross my arms and notice his eyes travel down to my chest, I uncross them awkwardly. He lets out a laugh, "I'll be using a lot more of it sweetheart don't you worry about that" I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Get the fuck out, both of you" I walked over to them, pulling my covers off them. The blonde bimbo squealed as both their bodies came exposed to the cold, and unfortunately my eyes.

I turned my back to them, giving them some privacy as they collected themselves. "Alright bye Chantelle" I heard his deep voice speak, I hated him but there was something sexy about it. "Its Kriste-"I heard the door shut.

I turned around and saw my room empty, I walked into the living room and spotted Alex in the kitchen, drinking milk from the carton.

"You're disgusting" I say ripping the carton from his mouth and placing it back in the fridge. "I bought that so I can do what the fuck I want with it" he growls at me, I rolled my eyes, walking away from him. He grabs my hand and pulls me back "whats your name?" he didn't care for my name when he was fucking someone in my bed. "Melody" I said snatching my hand back

"Cute name for such a sassy girl" I felt myself blushing at the mention of cute and looked down at my feet. I felt his hand cup my chin, he lifted up my face to look at him. I felt butterflies swirl around my stomach. I don't even like the boy how is this happening. He looked down at my lips and then back into my eyes, Goosebumps ran down my arms.

He leans in close. A harsh laugh escaped his mouth

"You're so pathetic"