7 Days

Two person. Both has a bracelet that makes people think that it has a power that could turn back in time to change what was happening. But both doesn't know how it works or whether it's true.

Bryle is lost. The girl he realises that he loves her has gone. But then came a girl named Elle who looks similar to Eliza, the girl who has gone. But they both have different personality. On the first day of school he found out that he has dejavu whenever Elle is around him which makes him realise about the bracelet. Elle will eventually be gone too. That's when he started protecting her to make her safe until that very day.

Elle is stubborn and doesn't  like to listen to people. But what happened when Bryle keep following  her? She gets mad at him. She doesn't believe that Bryle is protecting her to keep her safe so that she doesn't have the same fate as Eliza.

So what happened when one doesn't listen? Everything is gonna fail. And guess what? Bryle has seven days to keep Elle safe until everything can be back to normal. Because on the seventh day is the day Elle is gonna have the same fate as Eliza. And also the date Eliza die.

Description was not as good as I thought but you should try reading the story to understand what I'm saying. If you don't, dm me.

COMING SOON!