Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

Bryle's POV

ONE YEAR AGO

'Bryle Myers. I'm sorry for acting like that the other day. I'm sorry for caring too much. You've been missing school lately and I'm really worried about you. About our arguments, can we just forget that it didn't happened? I know it wasn't your fault but do you know how hurt I am seeing you with her? Do you? Yes. You told me that "we're couples but I will do my own things". But do you actually care how I feel? Every single day I think about you and I just hope that one day you will too. It's stupid of me for asking you to be my boyfriend and let you do all you want. I just wish if one day I could born again, I will have the courage to slap you in face next time you try to act like a jerk to me. But I know it won't happened. What I wish now is for you to actually care for me once.That's all I want. I'm sorry for forcing you to be in a relationship with me but I'm not gonna force you now. When we met, if you wanna break up with me do it. I don't care anymore. If that's what makes you happy that I will break up with you. -Eliza'

I sat looking at her photo smiling to me. Tears started to swell up in my eyes. I looked at the newspaper about her as I sobbed. If only I was there to protect her. If only I didn't ignore her. If only I didn't act like a jerk to her, these wouldn't have happened. I couldn't bring her back to life. And I'm really a fool to let her go.

"I love you."

There. I say it. I love her but I'm stupid for saying it now. She's gone and can never come back to life.

"Bro, it's alright. Everything is in the past. You shouldn't mourn about her. I bet she doesn't want you to be like this. She wants you to live normally. I'm not saying to forget her completely but I'm saying to not forget about those who are still alive and still care for you." Jordan patted my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"But why does it have to be her? Why? Why can't it be me?"

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't help it but let out everything.

Eliza Hayden. The first girl who force me to be in a relationship even though I don't like her. The one who tried to protect me. The one who hates me being a jerk. The one who cares for me more than she care about herself.

If only I could take back time, I would.

ONE YEAR LATER

Elle's POV

This sucks. A lot. And I'm not kidding. I was being grumpy the whole morning because my parents had transferred me to another school.

"Come on, Elle. You don't hard time. Your school starting soon. Get out now and go." My mum stop her car in front of the school and turned around and face me.

"I don't want to! Mum please I can't go to this school. There are guys! Have you seen those dramas on television? They are jerks and what if they make use of me? What if they hurt me? Look!" I pointed outside. "Couples kissing like there's no tomorrow, people fighting, smoking. You expect me to go to this kind of school? No way mum just no." I sat back and crosses my arm over my chest.

Mum sighed and stared at me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes before looking out the window. I want transfer back. I was praying hard she will change her mind after I said all those things.

"Elle. Your grades are dropping and I transferred you so you can study more than dancing your life out. I know dancing is your passion but if your grades drop, you'll be kick out of that school. Be glad that I transferred you here rather than getting kick out by them and you don't have a school to study in. I'm doing this for you. Can you at least just listen to me this time? We always listen to you and now it's your time to listen to us. Please Elle. They also have ballet here so you don't need to worry and they're pretty good too. I don't care about guys in school. If you could, just avoid them alright? Now go before you're late."