Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Bryle's POV

"Bryle.. do you think you will ever like me?" She murmured while resting her head on my left shoulder.

"I did everything for you. I really care about you but I don't think you do the same. Is it because I'm not the type of girl you always met?" She continued.

I sighed heavily. Why can't she understand?

"Eliza.. I'm not your perfect guy. I don't even like you. Heck, I don't even believe that you're my girlfriend. You know what? I've always wanted to ask you why the heck did you force me in this relationship. Care to tell me why?" I cocked an eyebrow pushing her away from me so I'm now facing her.

"You're the first guy I love. And when my friend keep on pestering about you that's when I wanted to get close to you. You may call me stupid or anything but no matter how hard I try to stay away from you. You're always on my mind. Sometimes, I ask myself. Why did I fall for a jerk? Then I remember you're the guy who always took notice of me in class even though you didn't know me." She smile sincerely at me.

"Stalker!!" Someone shouted.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I ignore it and try to sleep back. Then the person decided to step on my ankle. I wake up and pull the person down so she was now on top of me. Her eyes widened as she notice how close we were.

"This is what happened when you decided to disturb my sleep." I said.

She gulped still eyes wide open looking directly at me. Then there's dejavu. Eliza falling on top of me and I said that. I snapped out of my mind and pushes Elle away. Both of us were silent.

"Hey.. Is that a bracelet?" She pointed at my left wrist.

I looked at where she's pointing and nodded. She suddenly went happy.

"OH MY GOD! I GOT IT TOO!" She hold up her right hand and show me her bracelet.

It was exactly the same bracelet I'm wearing.

"Some say it could change the past. I'm not sure whether it's true but what do you think?" She asked me.

"I.. Uh.." I looked away from her eyes and ran my fingers through my hair repeatedly.

"I do believe it's true." I said nonchalantly.

Then I heard her gasped. What the fuck is wrong with this woman? I looked at her and she just frowned.

"How can you believe it's true? It didn't happen to you. And did you go to the past?" She crosses her arms as she asked me cocking an eyebrow.

"It's happening right now to me. I didn't go to the past. The past came to me by itself. There's incident happening in the past started happening right now and I'm trying to change it." She just stare at me.

I knew she wouldn't believe me.

"Well. May I ask what are you trying to change?"

"You."

Elle's POV

Where the fuck is Mr Stalker? It's so boring right now. To be honest with you guys, he's the only guy I talk to in this school. I didn't talk to anyone at all. Okay. Maybe I am a coward but hey they look at me as if they're gonna eat me up. That's really scary which is why I didn't talk to anyone.

I talk to Mr Stalker because he understand me. I guess?

Or maybe you like him?

Pfft. Even if the world's gonna end, I wouldn't. He's a jerk to girls. After the stories he told me and I wasn't quite happy listening to it. Maybe you may think I'm in denial for liking him but actually I don't.

Just say you like him you dumb bitch!

I shook my head furiously while walking out of the school. Everyone was now staring at me. I suddenly felt embarrassed and quickly walked away then I saw Mr Stalker laying down on the grass under the shaded tree nearby.

"Stalker!!" I shouted.

I could feel that he's ignoring me because he didn't even look up to see who it was. I smirked as I step onto him.

Suddenly the world feel like dropping. I was pull by him and was on top of him. My eyes widened when I notice we were inches apart.

"This is what happened when you decided to disturb my sleep." He spoke.

Kiss him bitch.

He then pushes me away. Did he hear what my mind said? If he did, that was embarrassing.

Then I saw something that looks like a bracelet.

"Hey.. Is that a bracelet?"I pointed at his left wrist.

He then looked at where I'm pointing and nodded. I looked at his bracelet and I was happily smiling and shouted. 

"OH MY GOD! I GOT IT TOO!" Holding up my right hand and show him my bracelet.

He looks at it and keep blinking his eyes. I don't know why but he look as if he's trying to hide his expression from getting shocked by what he saw.

"Some say it could change the past. I'm not sure whether it's true but what do you think?" I asked him since he didn't talk at all.

"I.. Uh.." He looked away and ran his fingers through his hair repeatedly.

"I do believe it's true." He said nonchalantly.

I gasped. Seriously? Why the heck does he believe it's true? I frowned at him and decided to ask him.

"How can you believe it's true? It didn't happen to you. And did you go to the past?" Crossing my arms while cocking an eyebrow.

"It's happening right now to me. I didn't go to the past. The past came to me by itself. There's incident happening in the past started happening right now and I'm trying to change it."

I don't believe a shit he's talking.

"Well. May I ask what are you trying to change?"

"You."

Dear Diary.

How could he say such thing? Why the heck does people believe about some stupid bracelet belief? And what does he mean by changing me? Fuck! I'm really stupid right? I just ran off after he said that. Because who knows he got some mental issue. And I don't know why he want to change me. What the fuck did I do? Okay. I know I got that bracelet too but doesn't mean you have to change someone past by using someone else right? Who does he think he is? I was really pissed when I heard that. I'm not his past why must he change it? I'm not Eliza for goodness sake! He needs to know that! I just hope he didn't mean what he said because he's my only friend.

Pissed,

Elle.

AreeyaA:

Do follow,vote&comment.

Follow me on twitter @trxublelxve