Chapter Six

Chapter Six

'Dear Stalker.

I didn't get to know your real name. Once I reached the hospital, you were gone. I don't even know where you are now but I still remember those seven days when you treat me so kindly. But me being the stubborn one pushes you away because I thought you were really a stalker but it made me realise something. You actually do care for me too. I don't know where you are. I don't know whether you're still alive but I just wish you were here. I'm sorry to misunderstood you for being a stalker. You were merely trying to protect me from time. And I'm sorry I didn't do a good job listening to you.

I just wish I could turn back time hoping to see you again. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I didn't mean to. I really want to thank you for saving me. If it wasn't for you, I'll be dead now. I'm sorry for not realising that.

Are you still alive? Are you dead? That's the two questions that has been bugging me these days.

Where'd you go? I miss you so. It's like it's been forever since you been gone.

If I see you in the future, will you still remember me? Will you?

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking what the hell?

I still miss you and I hope you do.

Love,

Elle

Ps; Do you have the letter I wrote to you? '

AreeyaA:

It's the end of the story! I know it's a short story but if I were to make this story into a long story, I will need an expert to help me on my grammar. Anyway! My second short story is done! Yeah to me! So I'll see you next year for another story of mine! (I'm just kidding!)

Have a nice day everyone!

So that's it folks!

Do follow, vote&comment.

Follow me on twitter @trxublelxve