Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

Elle's POV

Stretching myself like hardcore in the dance studio. As I stretch myself, I saw the guy outside looking at me. I notice he started walking after I saw him. I quickly rush out.

"Hey you! Stalker wait up!" I ran towards him.

"I got a name." He stated. I then snorted.

"Well.. I don't even want to know. I'll call you stalker because you stalk me okay? And I think I didn't introduce myself properly so... Hi I'm Elizabeth Eaton, Elle for short. I took ballet as you can see and I just transferred here yesterday which I did tell you yesterday too." I smile to him.

He just stare at me blankly. I waved my hands in front of him then he roll his eyes and hug me.

Awkward.

"Hey, do you like hugging people so much?" He chuckled. Damn his voice.

You like it right? Uh no please. Just admit it you bitch!

"Only to you I guess." He responded.

Now it's my turn who stare at him blankly. How could he be so.. Urgh.. how should I even say this.. like.. so.. comfortable with this.

Bryle's POV

What the fuck am I doing hugging her? Fuck. I stood back a little and unwrapped my arms around her.

"So.. Elle right? You took ballet?" She nodded. Eliza does too.

"Why? You are too?" She gasped while covering her mouth with eyes wide open.

"No silly. My ex girlfriend was from ballet too." She then felt relieved but gave me this uncertain look.

"Who is she? I already recognise and remember all the members name. If you say her name, I might know who she is" Damn, she a bitch.

"Eliza." After I said her name, Elle's face soften and try to look away for awhile before looking back at me.

"Uhmmm... Maybe I should know more about this Eliza since she looks like me and also have the same passion as me. Why not we go out today?" She suggested. I just shrugged.

Maybe by this, I could get closer to her and protect her.

"So where should we go?" She asked.

"Let's go to that rooftop." I pointed at the tallest building and I could see her gulping hard.

I chuckled. Eliza hates it too.

Elle's POV

"So.. Tell me about your girlfriend.  I'm curious about her." I started to ask since none of us talk.

"Her name is Eliza Allison Davis. She's really really innocent. Too kind and pure for me. She like ballet like you and she looks like you. She's my classmates. There. You know her now." I stare at him dumbfounded by what he said.

Really? That's all he has to say? I didn't come here to just listen a short. Really short story about her okay? What does he think I am? A four year old kid he's talking to?

"Well... How did you guys met and stuff? Come on. At least talk more about it. It's like you don't even her at all and that's the only thing you know." I spoke looking pissed at him.

"Well obviously I didn't know her at all. I was forced to be in a relationship with her. I don't even know she exist in school. So I accepted it. But I told her I do what I want because I was fucking jerk to everyone so I do my own things without her controlling me even though we are in a relationship. Get it?" He snapped.

I was taken aback by his response. Why is he such a jerk?

"Why the fuck did she even ask you to be with her?!" I shouted.

"Because she likes me and she doesn't want me to screw up her best friend which is like a dog to me." I smacked his arm after he said that.

"Don't call her best friend an animal alright? You're really mean. At least someone actually cares for you. And what did you do? Just do your own fucking thing?" He shrugged.

I sighed loudly and just gave up on him.

"She likes you. She cares for you and her best friend. You should at least appreciate it. Even though it's a force relationship." I muttered.

"Then what about you? Have you been with someone before?" He asked.

I fake laugh at it. My expression started to change.

"Yeah. But it didn't went well. That guy was an asshole. Just like you. But that's not worst. What's worst is that he betrayed me. It was just a game." Suddenly I felt drops of water on my palm.

I looked at my palm and my eyes wear teary. Did I just cry?

"I guess when you care about that someone so much, you're the one who will get terribly hurt in the end. But no matter what the person do, you still love them somehow." I continued.

I looked up to the sky to get this teary eyes away. I wipe my tears and look at him. All he did was stare at me and gave his sympathetic face. I looked down tearing my eyes away from him. I ran my fingers through my long hair and waited for him to say something.

Dear Diary.

I fucking cried today talking about some asshole. It is really stupid of me right? That stalker just gave me that sympathetic face and guess what happened? He sent me home. What's weird is that he know where I stay! It's creepy isn't it? I don't know how but if he's really a stalker what should I do? Kick him in the ass?

He talked to me about his girlfriend today. Well they're actually in a force relationship. Because Eliza trying to protect her friend and she likes him and him being the jerk accepted it but then just let it be. It's like he didn't even bother anything. I know it's by force but you did accept it so be a man and grow some balls to actually try to care for her. But he didn't. Now when she's gone he tried to care for her. I know he can but what he did was wrong and I just want to punch him in the face. Just because he has good looks doesn't mean he can use girls like toys. Dickhead.

Why did I even talk about him huh? Tsk. Anyway I knew that Eliza likes ballet too. Well Well maybe she has the same passion as me but we totally have different personality. Stalker told me that she is really innocent, kind, pure and I guess goody goody kid then while me, the stubborn insolent kid. Haha. Maybe we look the same but our world is far apart. What if I tried to be her? That could be the biggest joke of the year please.

Anywho ~ should I ask him about what happened to her? I mean we had a real talk today maybe he should say about her accident?  I just wanna know. She looks like me right?

Still the curious,

Elle.

AreeyaA:

Hopefully you like it! Even if you don't, there's nothing I can do about it. You can ignore my story if you don't like it. I'm okay with it. Because I know myself that I'm not a good writer. (Cause someone told me that)

But I'll do my best!(:

Do follow,vote&comment.

Follow me on twitter.

@trxublelxve